1. Ultra-Wide Support
  2. Unlocked Framerate
  3. Dynamic Foliage
  4. Graphical and Controls Customizations
  5. Benchmarking Tool
  6. Improved Reflections
It looks so smooth.
I actually just restarted the game.

Might wait for PS5 now if all these features are coming over.

Fullly agree.
Like how is this 13/14 year old just allowed to go out with all these adults on his own for long periods.

This was the first story then the floodgates opened after that.

1593790794613.png

Oh this is sick.

So this is just plain pedophilia going on @ Smash tournaments.

Kid looks ****ing 9 years old.

Last edited:

Alatreon sounds like its gonna be a pain in the *** to fight. I can't wait. :lol:
And those seasonal event armors. :pimp:

1593791422585.png

1. Ultra-Wide Support
  2. Unlocked Framerate
  3. Dynamic Foliage
  4. Graphical and Controls Customizations
  5. Benchmarking Tool
  6. Improved Reflections
It looks so smooth.
I actually just restarted the game.

Might wait for PS5 now if all these features are coming over.

This reminds me I need to finish. I wonder which wheels are going to be compatible with Dirt 5

Never played Dirt with a wheel.
Not that I have a wheel lol but I would've thought all that gymkana stuff will be hard with a wheel.

I only played Dirt 3 though. I don't know what the other games are like.

Never played Dirt with a wheel.
Not that I have a wheel lol but I would've thought all that gymkana stuff will be hard with a wheel.

I only played Dirt 3 though. I don't know what the other games are like.

I've been meaning to play Dirt Rally 2 since I picked it up for free back in April, I already know my hands are gonna take a beating the first time I try it with my wheel :lol:

I have a G25 that never really got used and is now broken. Did a whole racing cage build with it a couple of years ago. It'll be interesting once Gran Turismo gets released if they would have a new wheel ready to go as well

I don’t know if this has been asked, but how do you guys feel about PS5 games costing $70?

I don’t know if this has been asked, but how do you guys feel about PS5 games costing $70?
I'm fine with it. We paid more for SNES/N64 games. It's also been 15+ years since games went to $60. Games cost more and consumers expect so much more from these games. People are expecting to pay $60 but get years worth of content. Now games with lots of MTX and pay-to-win features should not cost $60. Hell most of them should be free.

I hardly have time to game so I have to be very selective. Gone are the days of me buying Tales and Persona games thinking I'll play them.

I also have a big backlog and have spent more on collectors editions on games I really like so I'm not too bothered.

it’s fine but they need to do away with microtransactions now. They’re getting more money for these sports games and producing a significantly less product.

They’re not getting rid MTX. Especially in game modes like MUT, MyPlayer etc. People buy the $100 editions of those games and STILL buy more in game stuff.

Back
Top Bottom