The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

TLOU2

So in order to collect all the collectables, I need to do it all in one play-thru, right?
Meaning all the cards, notes and coins collected ruing my first play-thru won't be accumulated?

No, all collectibles carry over. It's saved to your player profile. You need to do NG+ in order to max out player upgrades and weapon upgrades.

So does that mean all the collectables I picked up during my first play-thru will not be 'in the environment' during my NG+ play-thru, if that makes sense.

So does that mean all the collectables I picked up during my first play-thru will not be 'in the environment' during my NG+ play-thru, if that makes sense.
Yeah it's weird but they will not show up unless you recollect them. I just know if you're going for the plat, you do not have to recollect them. You can actually collect them and back out of the chapter. You just have to be careful because if you go back via chapter select, it will autosave and you will not be able to go further than your last autosave. Your best bet is to make a manual save at the end of the game and then load that save after are finished with chapter select. My bad if it's confusing you more :lol:

I am not tripping personally because I am not making the same mistake next gen by having more than I can play. So by the time I get to whatever is next it will be on sale for 30 either way.

This right here!

I remember it taking me a long time to unplug my PS3. I kept telling myself I will get back to all those PS3 games I bought or acquired through PS+

With PS5 looking like it will be expensive. Same with PSVR 2 and with games being £65

Quality over quantity is the way to go.

I just need 2-3 PS5 games at launch and I should be good. I need to hear more about BC from Sony too. I'm holding off on Death Stranding to see if it's enhanced.

Sony said it's up to the developers but Death Stranding is on PC so the enhancements are already there.

Ghost of T in black and white?

now that sounds:pimp:

What'd you think of TLoU2?

giphy.gif

So I ordered a playstation from gamestop (old one broke) and when I got it I disconnected my psn from my old playstation and added it to my new one only to find out it overheats every 10 mins so I returned it. then I bought another one from a friend but its now saying I can only disconnect my profile from a system once every 6 months, any work around? I'm still connected to the broken ps4 i already returned

So I ordered a playstation from gamestop (old one broke) and when I got it I disconnected my psn from my old playstation and added it to my new one only to find out it overheats every 10 mins so I returned it. then I bought another one from a friend but its now saying I can only disconnect my profile from a system once every 6 months, any work around? I'm still connected to the broken ps4 i already returned
You can only “remotely” deactivate every 6 months. You can deactivate it as many times as you want from the actual system itself. Basically you should have deactivated from the hardware before you returned it.

To continue on with what Ricky D Ricky D mentioned about the TLOU2 plat, the most efficient way to get all the trophies would be too:

1st playthrough: Use a collectibles guide
2nd playthrough: play roughly halfway through to get all character upgrades and weapon upgrades

The way I did it was:

1st playthrough: Play through blind to complete game.
2nd playthrough: Half-way to get the character and weapon upgrades
Chapter select to get remaining collectibles. I did this in reverse order (last chapter to first) and would reload my complete game autosave after finding all missing collectibles in a chapter.

You can only “remotely” deactivate every 6 months. You can deactivate it as many times as you want from the actual system itself. Basically you should have deactivated from the hardware before you returned it.

Yeah thats what I was scared of

Deactivate all systems

Just go back to gamestop, tell dude the issue, and deactivate from the actual system and do it in the store. Then go home and connect to the other one you bought.

Yeah gonna call when they open, the only thing is a returned it like a week ago so we shall see if they can even find it. Im guessing its gone since it was broken

Back
Top Bottom