The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

surprised game prices stayed the same for so long and even more surprised they only raised it by $10 and not $20-$40, either way I will still get all the games I want on release day and wait for a sale for the others

I'm still not done with TLOU2 either...I feel like I'm getting close to the end though

I just left the aquarium to go find Lev by the docks

u been ducking the smoke

EDIT: still aint finished the last of us 2
currently just finished the flashback when they try to get the guitar strings
when you ready to start telling the truth about how you practiced for 3 hours just to beat me a couple rounds with a team you been playing with for a Month while i was checking out a brand new 3 i been playing with for 10 mins.
then we can talk again.
see me tonight after 9 p.m. est

Gotta say, Im almost more excited for this Xbox event on the 23rd than I was for the PS5 event. I hope they come with the heat; really pressure Sony into having to answer the bell.
I get wanting to be excited but all ive heard if Microsoft don't got the games.

So what are they announcing that sways anybody?

Considering if they don't buy WB games before the 23rd.

surprised game prices stayed the same for so long and even more surprised they only raised it by $10 and not $20-$40, either way I will still get all the games I want on release day and wait for a sale for the others

So you wouldnt be suprised if games cost 100$?
If that becomes the case, Im officialy out by prunciple alone

Didn't even know there was an Xbox thread.

I'm also interested in seeing what MS has.
Series S, Third party games, UI, OS features and price is what I'm most interested in seeing.

If Xbox really comes with that $200 Series S, there’s no way I can turn them down.
I can't see it being that low with the same SSD and CPU as the Series X.

Would be crazy if it was true though

Back
Top Bottom