The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yall looking at whats going on with these NVIDIA cards today? Good lord, getting a 3090 seems like its going to be impossible on the 24th
People that damn eager to drop $1500+ :wow:

Hopefully by the time I upgrade, they’ll be easier to cop and even cheaper.

You grabbing two?

anyone cop accessories?

i actually grabbed the headset just in case

i currently use my bose 700s with kind of a janky wired setup but was worried they may not work with the ps5 controller.

im not expecting their $100 headset to be on par with 700s but hopefully they’re good enough

anyone cop accessories?

i currently use my bose 700s with kind of a janky wired setup but was worried they may not work with the ps5 controller.

im not expecting their $100 headset to be on par with 700s but hopefully they’re good enough

Just got an extra dual sense. Got a wireless headset already so just going to use that.

Anywhere preorders haven't been released yet?

I thought they started today, didn't pay attention at all to news yesterday :lol:

Anybody NOT pre-order yet?
Me. Other than the fact that it hasn't started over here (yet), the games aren't that appealing.
I can wait.

Interesting that Sony HK is pricing the disc'd model at roughly US$513 / € 433 / £396. Basically, cheaper than most regions.

Anybody NOT pre-order yet?

1600357453736.gif

People that damn eager to drop $1500+ :wow:

Hopefully by the time I upgrade, they’ll be easier to cop and even cheaper.

You grabbing two?

Shoulde be easier.
I think the problem is no one wants to potentially miss out and have to buy the ugly third party cards when Nvidia's cards look so clean.

1600357366999.png

vs

1600357426217.png

anyone cop accessories?

Pulse headsets sold out on Amazon UK. It's the only accessory to sell out and the only one I want until VR drops.
If it's anything like Sony's other noise cancelling headphones then I will defo get one.

anyone cop accessories?

I got one of everything.

The headset is the only thing I'm sure not about... My last Sony headset was the Pulse Elite which has not been surpassed every since imho... I still have it but it's falling apart.

This PS5 one has pulse in the name so I am hopeful (lol) but the last few PS branded sets have been so mediocre, I will keep my expectations low.

Just want to be able to explore everything the system can do on launch day. Looking forward to it.

I recently found replacement ear pads for my pulse Elite, so if it works and this new one is anything less than impressive, I will return it.

The rest - extra dual sense, charger stand, media remote and the camera are all keepers for me.

I got one of everything.

The headset is the only thing I'm sure not about... My last Sony headset was the Pulse Elite which has not been surpassed every since imho... I still have it but it's falling apart.

This PS5 one has pulse in the name so I am hopeful (lol) but the last few PS branded sets have been so mediocre, I will keep my expectations low.

Just want to be able to explore everything the system can do on launch day. Looking forward to it.

I recently found replacement ear pads for my pulse Elite, so if it works and this new one is anything less than impressive, I will return it.

The rest - extra dual sense, charger stand, media remote and the camera are all keepers for me.

genuinely asking, what’s the purpose of the camera?

USB-C charging and dual microphone noise cancelling sold me on the new 3D pulse.
If the noise cancelling is anything like the GOAT then it will definitely be good.

1600359157458.png

The last PS headset I had was the first one on PS3. Has the quality improved since then?

1600359279216.png

Yeah when you get into the Headsets below $150-175 range, it gets hairy. I've used $10 Skullcandy ear buds that sound 10x better than the cheap stuff.

I have a pre order in at almost all the major retailers now, I won't be excited till i get shipment for 1, as I know cancellations will happen. :ohwell:

But man, I'm soooooo happy to have this hopefully secured already without having lining up or dealing with any type of FCFS release. :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom