The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

259DB0D4-75C4-4809-9AE4-166F2244336F.jpeg

💀

Hilariously, I met this dude at a bar in the DMV a few years back.. He’s nothing like this, was a pretty chill dude haha

Supposedly it was Walmart who opened pre-orders up first and then everyone followed.
I didnt hit up gamestop last night until walmart dropped and sold out. Post 7 p.m. central time. Got told release would be today at both.

Is what it is. Just another L to hold temporarily. But I ain't stupid, them workers got a few hundo in they pockets to lock in orders for sure.

Is there a reason ps plus has dropped in price so much recently? $31 a year. It probably should of been that way for a long time but there any particular reason?

USB-C charging and dual microphone noise cancelling sold me on the new 3D pulse.
If the noise cancelling is anything like the GOAT then it will definitely be good.

1600359157458.png

The last PS headset I had was the first one on PS3. Has the quality improved since then?

1600359279216.png

The headset I’m currently using and plan to use on the PlayStation 5

4141EBEA-3B66-4B5B-A7BB-5C74E29EA34C.jpeg

It’s the cheaper option coupled with the fact it looks to be in smaller quantities.

yea but if you trade in games depending on how soon after release you’d recoup that difference in like 3-4 games

then after that the digital becomes more expensive

yea but if you trade in games depending on how soon after release you’d recoup that difference in like 3-4 games

then after that the digital becomes more expensive
i have both pre-ordered because i wanted the digital at first but not sure if i wanna give up the disk life.

Physically copies tend to have more sales than digital games. so i can save money here and there. as well as if something happens at least i still have my games

i have both pre-ordered because i wanted the digital at first but not sure if i wanna give up the disk life.

Physically copies tend to have more sales than digital games. so i can save money here and there.

yea i mean i like the design of the digital one better but for the extra $100 it’s too much value for me personally

The reasons why I secure the Digital Edition:

1. Priced at $399

2. Most of my games are digital (except for Infamous: Second Son but that will be included in the PlayStation Plus Collection so I’ll still have it)

3. The sleek design of the console

Me. Other than the fact that it hasn't started over here (yet), the games aren't that appealing.
I can wait.
This. Launch lineup is nothing to write home about. Learned my lesson last gen when I got suckered into The Order 1886. It took about a year to finally get good games.

This preorder thing was a ******* fiasco :lol:. First, Geoff Keighly had to tell us about them before Sony did. Then when he tweeted that some retailers might put them up early, Sony goes out of their way to disprove it with a tweet. Then literally 20 minutes later they go up and are sold out within hours. I stuck out but hopefully I can secure one eventually

I called my gamestop right after the ps4 stream and they said they don't know when they doing preorders... I call back a few hours later and they sold out smh...would of liked to get this in store but all good I'll just wait on my target preorder...I can wait since I'm not excited about the launch games but I just wanted on release day since I've had ps2, ps3 and ps4 all on release day
Same. CAlled back less than 30 mins after I initially called. Could have been there in that amount of time. atleast I cooked one so hopefully that Amazon comes through.

Back
Top Bottom