The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got a 3rd PS5 disc version off Sony Direct this morning. I hit the link at 10:03 AM and waited about 40 minutes in que before it was my time to order. Digital Edition PS5 was sold out which didn’t surprise me by then.I took a screen cap of my order but have not gotten a order confirmation from Sony yet.

Also got the email on my pre order off amazon about the possible delay and no release day delivery.

All good though since I got my Best Buy pre order set for in store pick up.
Only your 3rd one huh SMH 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully Sony floods the market so y’all get stuck with extra PS5s 🤣🤣🤣
So annoying everybody wants to buy numerous ones bc “their other order might get canceled” lol

So annoying everybody wants to buy numerous ones bc “their other order might get canceled” lol
How would anyone get stuck with a PS5? They get delivered and you want to et rid of them, you take them back to the store and get a full refund :lol:

I just got a digital off of Sony. I screenshot the order number but no email confirmation.

Same. I just went to the website and checked orders in my account:

Sony Direct PS5.png

Also my credit card shows pending. Should be good.

man these ps5 aint shoes. theres gonna be plenty lol

No they are not shoes... they can easily be returned at will.

Nothing wrong with ensuring that an undesired predicament is avoided.

To partially agree with your point, though... none of this is a big deal.

1 is for a friend at work we work in IT. He got shut out at all the retailer websites for pre orders and didn't get the invite email from Sony to buy one. The amazon order was going to be a backup order if I couldn't get a order with in store pick up from Best Buy. I'm selling the Amazon pre order to one of my room mates or to a family friend. Both will be sold at retail plus tax what I paid for them. Nah I'm not trying to resell on ebay, cl, or on offer up.

Last edited:
Do people not remember the ps3/ps4 reselling for the first few months ? The first wave is always a somewhat limited batch & the next one won’t be til feb-March. Theirs been a shortage on everything this year too, what makes this any different? You gotta factor in the holidays too these will flip to a certain cliental.

No they are not shoes... they can easily be returned at will.

Nothing wrong with ensuring that an undesired predicament is avoided.

To partially agree with your point, though... none of this is a big deal.
Of course there will be. It's just a matter of getting it at launch or not. It took me a few months to acquire a second PS4 after it launched.

lol I meant ppl being salty that others pre ordered multiple and others trying to pay resale. I’m tryna tell them that there’s enough for everyone to eat eventually

Do people not remember the ps3/ps4 reselling for the first few months ? The first wave is always a somewhat limited batch & the next one won’t be til feb-March. Theirs been a shortage on everything this year too, what makes this any different? You gotta factor in the holidays too these will flip to a certain cliental.

11 million units supposedly

Just got this email and was on the unique website link.

70B572D1-0CCB-437C-B7F3-841DBA0CCBB6.png

Not taking a chance of Sony seeing you have 2 orders in with them and going to the same address and they probably will probably cancel both pre orders

Back
Top Bottom