The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS5.png

Source:

Some people are clearly planning on reselling, I'm just trying to play day 1 :lol:

Bought a 65 inch OLED last year feening for next gen

If both my orders go through I'll just give the second one to my godson for Christmas :pimp:

PS5.png

Source:

Maybe not 200 million, but I can see it doing better than the PS4. The hype around this thing is real. Can't even scroll through Twitter for a minute without seeing some PS5/Girlfriend meme :lol:. I'm just hoping that the inevitable dominance of the PS5 this Gen doesn't bring back arrogant Sony of the early PS3 Era.

Maybe not 200 million, but I can see it doing better than the PS4. The hype around this thing is real. Can't even scroll through Twitter for a minute without seeing some PS5/Girlfriend meme :lol:. I'm just hoping that the inevitable dominance of the PS5 this Gen doesn't bring back arrogant Sony of the early PS3 Era.
:stoneface:
theres always hype around the big 3 console releases
stop throwing 2 on a 10

200M is unobtainable unless they're going to drop this thing down to $199 sooner than later, hell might even need to do $99 :lol:

PS2 couldn't do it even with the DVD player and neither could the Wii.

I don't see it happening.

i would be surprised if it outsold the ps4 which was a good system and cheaper on release day compared to ps5 and ps3

Amazon may not be able to deliver release day PS5 all goes back and ties to Number 45 controlling the US Post office in a election year.

USPS basically got bailed out by Amazon when they struck a deal with US congress a few years ago to have USPS operate and make Sunday delivieries

Amazon may not be able to deliver release day PS5 all goes back and ties to Number 45 controlling the US Post office in a election year.

USPS basically got bailed out by Amazon when they struck a deal with US congress a few years ago to have USPS operate and make Sunday delivieries
This is not new for amazon.
This happens with certain pre ordered games also. They probably just don’t know how many they are getting before launch yet and are covering their asses. Also their warehouse workers are already over worked then they have to deal with the logistics of a major launch like this.

Last edited:

Why i skipped amazon and didbestbuy :lol:

trying to get it on the 12th and be playing by 11

Back
Top Bottom