The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I mean for one they break up every lobby after a game so you can never replay the opposite team. They stopped that on the Alpha and everyone praised Treyarch but now they brought it back for the Beta which makes zero sense. Literally one of the biggest complaints since MW.

Something as simple as that and they can’t even get it right.
So people actually want to play against the same team? I remember back in the day I'd get clapped by a full clan and have to face them all over again. No thanks :lol:

So people actually want to play against the same team? I remember back in the day I'd get clapped by a full clan and have to face them all over again. No thanks :lol:

but you have the option to either leave or stay.

when lobbies break up automatically you have zero optionto stay. Let’s say it’s 2 clans facing each other and they want to run it back. Nope, can’t do that.

I'm still debating on getting a new tv. I got some Samsung 50" from like 4 years ago, but it's not 4k or anything. Probably will see what kinda sales come out

I mean for one they break up every lobby after a game so you can never replay the opposite team. They stopped that on the Alpha and everyone praised Treyarch but now they brought it back for the Beta which makes zero sense. Literally one of the biggest complaints since MW.

Something as simple as that and they can’t even get it right.

AGAIN with this bull**** :smh:

MammothNeedyHyrax-size_restricted.gif

How many of ya'll gonna upgrade to a OLED CX or Sony x900 or whatever other tv has 2.1?
Had the 75” 8k QLED but it luckily took a crap when the one year warranty was almost up so I’m getting a full refund :pimp:. Using that to just buy this years Q90T since it has hdmi 2.1, VRR, 4:4:4, 4K @120hz, etc. I got the first 8k & believe it’s a little too early. The picture was awesome but not worth it right now. I’ll save a few racks and get the 2021 version which should have features for the new systems... hopefully.

7.2ms really good for game mode.

I'm waiting till next year for Sony and LGs updated oleds before diving in.

Plus it'll be really hard for me to go to Web OS from Android TV

Back
Top Bottom