The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Bruh someone suggested that Sony allow Miles Morales to freely use the “N” word. Not just use it here and there and for it to be part of his regular vocabulary. I said the fact that the thread was allowed to be started was ****ing ridiculous, ignorant. They banned me and said that there are better ways to disagree :lol:
:rofl:

Moderation on NeoGaf was much better. I like ResetEra but moderation is not one of their strong points.

Moderation on NeoGaf was much better. I like ResetEra but moderation is not one of their strong points.
GAF had moderation? :lol:

Dudes on ERA just soft 🤷🏽‍♂️

573B1C50-89B8-4F70-9C51-22EF34417C10.gif

If anyone is planning to part ways with a PS4 let me know, mine took a poop and I’m trying to replace it. Thanks in advance

Finally read the thread. You know someone threatened to shoot someone in there?

...I miss the OTHER Talk site sometimes.
Damn, did they get banned? After my post, I hadn’t checked back. Crazy thing is that I got the ban a few days after I posted :lol:

Damn, did they get banned? After my post, I hadn’t checked back. Crazy thing is that I got the ban a few days after I posted :lol:
Yeah. Plenty of bans all in there.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/an-appeal-to-authenticity-let-miles-say-*****.308845/post-48844630

Yea, people used to be scared of this dude. :lol:
Didn't play around with the ban hammer.

But it just seems a bit trigger happy on Era but then again I've been staying away from those sensitive threads after all them smash players were molesting each other.

Let me read this thread though. Dunno how I missed it :lol:

Bestbuy website finally updated the release dates on the accessories,

Pulse 3D - 10/30
Media Remote - 10/30
Dualsense - 10/30 (still 11/12 on my order)
Charging Station - 11/7

Good chance for those still looking for the headphones to find in-stock next week :nthat:

Bestbuy website finally updated the release dates on the accessories,

Pulse 3D - 10/30
Media Remote - 10/30
Dualsense - 10/30 (still 11/12 on my order)
Charging Station - 11/7

Good chance for those still looking for the headphones to find in-stock next week :nthat:
Will have to stop by the local store next week.

Anybody have the Sony X900E? I know it’s hdr + 4K with hdmi 2.1 ports, but does anyone know if it pushes 120hz or just 60hz? I’m finding conflicting info

Back
Top Bottom