The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What if it is Uncharted for half the movie, then turns into The Last of Us for the 2nd half?

Sony, DM me for my address for them royalty checks.

And Mark Whalberg is playing Sully? Interesting.

Antonio Banderas and Bryan Cranston is in it too. Should be entertaining, atleast.

Wahlberg playing Sully?

Wukkq8h.gif

:lol:

This Alex guy can't be serious.

Cab drivers going to be paying royalties to Chevrolet, Bridgestone, and Exxon for every fare?
What really wild is everyone either buys the game or is given the game by the company so like wtf is he talking about in the last tweet? He tries to say later that when you buy a game you only get a license to play the game not stream it. :rofl:

I swear if Sully doesn't have a moustache, there will be riots :lol:

Hopefully, a future update will put Dolby Vision back in @ 4k 120. More xbox series X related, though... and not important at the moment.

Yea, HDR wars is more annoying than Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD.

Still though, I don't think you'll miss anything. I doubt many game devs will pay the licensing fee for Dolby Vision.
Dolby Vision is best for pre-recorded content like movies. Games don't need it IMO. Not until we start getting 12 bit panel TV's.

Same guy who say "Women are hard to animate."

Just putting himself on the SummerJam Screen

Plate Station 5 :lol:
Custom has no limits. :lol:

Gonna wait for the beta testers first.

I dunno what I'm going to do with regards to the panels. I think I will rock the white for a while. Matches PSVR and the Dualsense

Will I receive my PlayStation 5 on November 12th or will it be a few days after launch (preordered from Best Buy the night they started as shipped to home)?

Hope I get an email from Amazon on all my items eta soon. If it happens to be a day or two after launch, it is what it is. Waiting to buy the new 85” whenever I know. Want to buy right now but also wanna wait to as close to Black Friday deals so I can get any deal within that 15 day window LOL.

Will I receive my PlayStation 5 on November 12th or will it be a few days after launch (preordered from Best Buy the night they started as shipped to home)?

Should have done in store pick up with curbside pick up at the best buy closest to where you live.

Only Sony direct I honestly will think will deliver on release day 11-12 especially if a person has a PS+ sub which gets you free overnight next day shipping from them.

Is anyone on GoT: Legends? I got up to silver in Survival Mode, but these matches last like 40-50 minutes now. It seems like a long repetitive grind just to be raid ready and from what I’ve read, Gold and Nightmare matches are even longer and extremely difficult.

I did mine In store pickup?!

Also you think they will give me problems? I pre-ordered one of each (Digital & disk) ones for my lol bro for xmas picking up both the same day?

Back
Top Bottom