The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

if you're in the holiday spirit and have $8 alien isolation is right up there with resident evil 7 as the best survival horror experience this gen

all dlc included. only complaint about this game is that its too long. could have been about 6-8 hours shorter.

if you're in the holiday spirit and have $8 alien isolation is right up there with resident evil 7 as the best survival horror experience this gen

all dlc included. only complaint about this game is that its too long. could have been about 6-8 hours shorter.
Long and damn if it ain't scary as hell. Had fun tho.

Anybody have the Sony X900E? I know it’s hdr + 4K with hdmi 2.1 ports, but does anyone know if it pushes 120hz or just 60hz? I’m finding conflicting info

It's a 120hz panel but HDMI 2.0 so it can only do 120hz at 1080p

I think that they mentioned it would come in an update sometime this year. So as of right now, no 4K/120 yet.

That's for the X900H

1603305088383.png

No rush for me just yet but good to see that 4/5 are 4K/120 with only DMC 5 being 1080p/120.

Going to wait on the TV.... I have two 4K's in the man cave (Samsung & Sony)... I had to wait for an HDR update on the Sony so been through the "waiting on an update" thing before... Just going to wait until 4K/120/2.1 aren't super features and cop when things get a bit more competitive and the sets have multiple compatible HMDI ports. Maybe when Gran Turismo 7 releases some time in the next 17 years...

Back
Top Bottom