The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

man im hating on those folks who got their hands on the ps5 already just to review

but its happening cant wait to get my pre order in my hands Nov 19 for me

Travis Scott collab incoming? Better be glad some got those preorders in...Resell is about to take a big jump up from what it was already looking like...

Mannn some of these 2k next gen scans are incredible :smokin

nba-2k21-ng-lebron-1536x864.jpg

nba-2k21-ng121-1536x864.jpeg
nba-2k21-ng120-1536x864.jpeg

nba-2k21-ng117-1536x864.jpeg
nba-2k21-ng115-1536x864.jpeg

nba-2k21-ng114-1536x864.jpeg
nba-2k21-ng113.jpeg
nba-2k21-ng112.jpeg
nba-2k21-ng111.jpeg

This doesn't move me anymore. We all know 2k delivers on the visuals. The gameplay is what needs improvements.

PO

2k+?? if it ain't retail I would wait till next year. it's going to be a mass produced console for the next decade
That’s my point :lol:

I grabbed one for retail but if this travis hype makes them see a good chunk of money. i’d be dumb not to let it go while it’s at the high and then rebuy later when it’s retail

that looks to been updated too, the weekly blogs are worth reading if you haven’t already. Lots of upgrades
Let me know when they take the ads out :loo

$60-100 for a game and y’all got ads :lol:
2k been money grabbing forever.

That’s my point :lol:

I grabbed one for retail but if this travis hype makes them see a good chunk of money. i’d be dumb not to let it go while it’s at the high and then rebuy later when it’s retail
oh ok got ya, pardon me I been dabbing this morning. for 2g I'm selling too. my pro works just fine

1603478569165.png

based on this picture, I’m guessing the PS camera adapter doesn’t come included even though Sony said it’ll be free? How would we get it then?

mj doesnt mess with bbws tho lol..
Way on the contrary ..
Js..unless im missing that $#@%
Yea that thing will have a hard time fitting around.

1603478569165.png

based on this picture, I’m guessing the PS camera adapter doesn’t come included even though Sony said it’ll be free? How would we get it then?
Yea no point including it in all the boxes. 110 million PS4's to like 5 Million plus PSVRs so it will still be for a minority.
They need to announce something soon cuz I do want to try VR on PS5 straight away.

But but Sony didn't send their units to the press early enough and their marketing is bad.

1603478569165.png

It’ll probably be similar to how MS handled the adapter for the Kinect for those upgrading to a One X|S. You had to order it via MS. You would just provide a serial number (possibly proof of purchase as well) and they’d send it to you, free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom