The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Daam... Walmart just tried to charge me for my pre order that I placed, first time it became available... I didn’t have enough in my cc, I thought it charges only when item ships (nov13). Got an email saying payment wasn’t processed. Not sure if my Preorder is lost. Welp I’ll call them tomorrow morning.

I remember PS4 launch, my brother got it shipped and delivered a couple days before launch date. I can only hope to be so lucky.

Daam... Walmart just tried to charge me for my pre order that I placed, first time it became available... I didn’t have enough in my cc, I thought it charges only when item ships (nov13). Got an email saying payment wasn’t processed. Not sure if my Preorder is lost. Welp I’ll call them tomorrow morning.

Target has been re-charging my credit card every few weeks. Be careful, your available balance may not be what it seems, then the recharge comes back in.

soo..can i get this day 1 in stores with no preorder or should i try to sell my pokemon collection to get a "bundle"

I think there will be some stealth PS5s available at launch. I worked at Best Buy during the launch of the all the last gen, and they were all available day 1. Granted, we know how the Wii U and Xbox 1 weren’t as sought after, but usually you can find them if you go dumb early to a store. Going to be tough to find, but they’ll be out there.

Plus, there’s always a restock before Christmas. Probably will see them on a random day like December 14th.

Also, some stores are devious and try to hold some copies for Black Friday. Probably different this year because they know it ain’t going to be the same.

Reactions: g14
1603466833000.png

1603466638813.png

Last edited:
So so happy.... seems the PS5 color scheme is a hue of gray not glacier white. A nod to the OG is very much welcomed.

Last edited:
Pre-ordered Spider-Man last night, gonna eventually pick up Cyberpunk when it comes out as well.

What are ya'll doing for headsets? I currently use a steelseries 3 but I'm thinking of upgrading. Ya'll just sticking with that Pulse 3D or doing something elses?

Back
Top Bottom