The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They should've just delayed the next gen patch and Stadia release, doesn't make sense to delay the entire game because you're having issues porting it to next gen.

Also, for the people saying they're gonna wait until the PS5 version comes out, there's not much of a reason to because it's free if you buy the PS4 version.

They should've just delayed the next gen patch and Stadia release, doesn't make sense to delay the entire game because you're having issues porting it to next gen.

Also, for the people saying they're gonna wait until the PS5 version comes out, there's not much of a reason to because it's free if you buy the PS4 version.
If you're not going to play until PS5 then you could wait and see if the PS4 version goes on sale which depending on how long it takes for the PS5 patch to drop, it could very well go on sale.

For sure, but I have always wondered how much $ do you tubers get per view?

PO

With 12 million subs and multiple million views per video, Marques is definitely a millionaire.

This is from Linus Tech Tips and his whole company with like 30 members of staff is based on YouTube
26% straight from YouTube.

1603831533969.png

Marques with a smaller team while having 12 million subs means lots of money to pocket.

I got a 2015 samsung tv will it work with the ps5 or I have to get a new tv?

I have a Sony TV from 2016 and with 4K 60fps and HDR10 support I won't be missing out too much.
There's not a big rush to get a new TV if you already have one with 4K, HDMI 2.0 and HDR.

Still though, I think you will see a noticeable jump if buy a new TV.
A lot of the tech you don't normally hear too much has made an improvement since 2015 so you'll notice better improvements across the board.

I wonder what Godfall's sales will be with such a sparse line-up of true PS5 games.

Here is a lore video that Byf did in anticipation of release. Byf is one of the major lore Youtubers for Destiny so it was cool to see him branch out.

I think the game looks solid. It just had poor first impressions. I think it can do well.

The new accords are down right beautiful!
Would definitely trade my 16 civic in for that but i want an Challenger of some sort next :lol:
I got an 18. I'm going to keep it and give it top my son when he turns 16. For me, I want something like a Jaguar, Range, Tahoe or Silverado :lol:

RTINGs always has good tips on calibration but always go off what looks best for your eyes. What size did you end up getting, any flaws you can see as of yet?
I'd calibrate with whatever RTNGS suggests for that model and year of your tv. They're pretty full proof, or at least give a great starting point that you could tweak from there
Thanks, guys. Followed along with their guide and changed a couple things here and there, and the picture looks even better. Havent set up game mode yet, but tv shows and soccer games look fantastic.

With 12 million subs and multiple million views per video, Marques is definitely a millionaire.

This is from Linus Tech Tips and his whole company with like 30 members of staff is based on YouTube
26% straight from YouTube.

1603831533969.png

Marques with a smaller team while having 12 million subs means lots of money to pocket.

I have a Sony TV from 2016 and with 4K 60fps and HDR10 support I won't be missing out too much.
There's not a big rush to get a new TV if you already have one with 4K, HDMI 2.0 and HDR.

Still though, I think you will see a noticeable jump if buy a new TV.
A lot of the tech you don't normally hear too much has made an improvement since 2015 so you'll notice better improvements across the board.

I think the game looks solid. It just had poor first impressions. I think it can do well.

Amazing that youtubers have an entire infrastructure and staff.

Back
Top Bottom