The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Edit:

1603897515169.png

Last edited:
Best Buy is doing a price guarantee where if the price of the tv drops from where it is now, you'll get the difference refunded. I'm betting these go on steep sale on 12/1 :lol:

If you don't have issues with it... the time to get the steal price is the open box sale after Christmas.... I have gotten away with murder with this method.

I just prefer to stay away from anything with no box or showing signs of use or mounting.

The trick is to find one that has never been removed from box - simply returned. You will notice that the cords are still zip-tied, manuals & remotes are still in a sealed bag etc.

In the past, I have even been able to haggle a bit.

We here

C'mon amazon let me get that estimated date

I noticed Amazon hasn't even updated there PS5 accessory delivery dates to 10/30. They are laggging...

Newest sales figures put PS4 lifetime sales at 113.5 million.

Edit: Kotaku is reporting more than D Double D Double 's post for some reason

Their Q3 was up 11% year over year.

You're right
I posted the tweet for Q1 not Q2. :smh:

I'll edit it.

went back to days gone this past weekend and been having a blast just roaming around clearing infection zones and hordes. hope sony doesn't abandon the franchise next gen. its has so much potential to be great.

went back to days gone this past weekend and been having a blast just roaming around clearing infection zones and hordes. hope sony doesn't abandon the franchise next gen. its has so much potential to be great.

Game is the perfect example of why it doesn't hurt to delay a game atleast once if not more to get it right.
Just needs that polish and refinement.
A sequel would definitely be a winner

Nice! Two PS4 games I have not played, and BUGSNAXXXXXX

For those that cant get a PS5 in November, I wonder if there is an option to save to your account?

Last edited:

ABOUT THE DELAY: "This situation is different" compared to previous changes to the deadline - the game for PC is ready and plays well on next-gen consoles and the company is finalizing the process concerning current gen consoles.

#hondalife My first car I bought was a new 03 Accord Coupe. Had it for a couple years but switched to Acura TSX/TL then an G35 sedan now back to Crv for several years still runs like new and very few things wrong, done all maintenance myself and repairs that I was able to do. Never will own a luxury vehicle.

The anticipation of the release is near. Not even watching these unboxing, want to enjoy this next Gen experience for myself. Can't wait!

Game is the perfect example of why it doesn't hurt to delay a game atleast once if not more to get it right.
Just needs that polish and refinement.
A sequel would definitely be a winner

main problem with the game is it feels generic at points even late into the game. decon is hit or miss. I kinda dont really care for him and that's a problem since he's the main character. the world is beautiful tho. need more animal varraities in the wild. nothing like randomly riding into or seeing a hoard in the middle of nowhere and having to run or deal with it.

Does anyone know if games are region locked? I’m using a european version of death stranding and it won’t install on my usa bought ps4?

984D8B26-5A7B-43FB-AC79-882E918F1C07.jpeg

for gaming a 2019 55 inch TCL series 6. I’m happy with it. With game mode on no input lag, good colors and 4k. Will upgrade to a monitor next year when 2.1 and 120h are more abundant on TV sets/monitors and I plan on building a pc this winter.
I'm considering the Series 5 or 6 right now. Had no complaints with TCL, I thought the picture was nice, even if it wasn't a high-end TV.

Back
Top Bottom