The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Whew.... I almost got GOT by an autoplay PS5 unboxing video on youtube at work.... No way for me guys... I normally film or photograph my own PSX unboxings because they mean so much to me.

There is already not much involved, so might as well savor the moment.

Now after I go through my own, I might watch some other reactions but I can't spoil my own.

sidebar: Will watch Xbox tho... lol.

1603903428788.png

Ghost of Tsushima online is the game DESTINY wanted to be. Simply amazing.

Y'all laughing at me but how am I wrong?

Destiny, one big BULLET sponge. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot until the enemy dies. Get loot, go on. No real skill required (at least when I played, it was so boring).
Ghosts, parrying/timing being able to have GREAT defense to compliment your offense. All of this is NECCESSARY. It feels amazing to be underpowered on missions with friends and still come out a leader in kills. I feel like this is the game you really feel a sense of level up so to speak when you actually advance.

Destiny, one big BULLET sponge. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot until the enemy dies. Get loot, go on. No real skill required (at least when I played, it was so boring).
Ghosts, parrying/timing being able to have GREAT defense to compliment your offense. All of this is NECCESSARY. It feels amazing to be underpowered on missions with friends and still come out a leader in kills. I feel like this is the game you really feel a sense of level up so to speak when you actually advance.

Agreed.

Destiny is hot garbage.

Destiny Still has the best gunplay behind Halo though.

And the game is gorgeous :wow:

it is gonna be wild on next gen it is just a shame that I can’t put the time in.

Trials, raids, dungeons, nightmare hunts, Grandmaster nightfalls...

And it's free.

I mean, this is your opinion, but you are vastly ill informed.

So are you diving back in or?

I have been, so please take what I am saying with a grain of salt. If you or anyone on NT is interested, hit me up. I am usually online from 8-11 pacific.

But trying to be as objective as possible, I cannot see how a co-op mode, and horde mode, and a single raid make GoT, " online is the game DESTINY wanted to be ".

I know jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited sent that out into the ether expecting resistance, so I am just giving him some. :lol:

Last edited:
PSVR adaptor request finally worked for me

DLC is such a big money maker.
Didn't expect physical games to take a small share even with the pandemic.

PS4 hasn't even touched $199 and is at 113 Million :wow:

PSVR adaptor request finally worked for me

DLC is such a big money maker.
Didn't expect physical games to take a small share even with the pandemic.

PS4 hasn't even touched $199 and is at 113 Million :wow:

Exactly why I don't buy into the HYPE that all digital world and no disc option for games is where the industry and consumer should be at.

Some NT'ers made claims saying PS5 and XSEX should have been digital only this gen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom