The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Digital only will not be viable for a long time on a global scale but will work for some who live in areas with the necessary infrastructure.

wait it out a year im sure tcl will include hdmi 2.1 and 120h on all their tvs next year along with most tv manufacturers
I want to. I read an article that TCL is including 2.0/2.1 in their new TVs. But with the fam finally getting out of the in-laws by December, may have to get a TV sooner, rather than later.

Exactly why I don't buy into the HYPE that all digital world and no disc option for games is where the industry and consumer should be at.

Some NT'ers made claims saying PS5 and XSEX should have been digital only this gen :lol:

seems to me digital is trending up and will continue next gen with both digital only consoles. digital/subscription based only is the future of gaming whether ya like it or not.

Last edited:
PSVR adaptor request finally worked for me

DLC is such a big money maker.
Didn't expect physical games to take a small share even with the pandemic.

PS4 hasn't even touched $199 and is at 113 Million :wow:

Site was overloaded I guess. Everyone at work was having troubles for a bit, too.

OMG that adapter request was possibly the biggest nonsense ive ever done online, spent a while trying to make it happen on PC

for US users, load chrome on a mobile device, chrome specifically, you wont have to deal with the captcha, enter your serial, highlight and copy it, hit next, if you get the error, highlight and delete it, paste, keep retrying

heres the link

Going to sell my ps4 slim to a friend for $150.

Finish paying my ps5 and Miles Morales with that.

fifa 21 champions edition on sale on psn for $56. $4 cheaper than standard edition.
I know it's been discussed on here, but if I buy FIFA for the PS4 it automatically upgrades to the PS5 version when the PS5 drops, right? I was holding out on the new one until drop date, but if it's on sale now I might buy and upgrade.

not my pic
tci0dqf1wvv51.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I know it's been discussed on here, but if I buy FIFA for the PS4 it automatically upgrades to the PS5 version when the PS5 drops, right? I was holding out on the new one until drop date, but if it's on sale now I might buy and upgrade.
path for upgrading will be provided for ps5 if you buy the ps4 version for both fifa and madden (which is on sale for $40 on ps store btw). manager and player career saves dont transfer over to ps5 if you started on the ps4 tho. fut and volta aka the modes you spend money on only

Speaking of that I use to be that friend that never had to pass the controller when we played fighting and sports games.

Now I’m washed lol

Back
Top Bottom