The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone know if Walmart uses UPS or FedEx? UPS comes around my house about 10am....FedEx...I probably won't get my PS5 until midnight...of I get it at all :lol:

Need to stop by Gamestop as well to sell my PS4s and a handful of games that are part of the PS+ collection.

Was going to keep my Pro but with the PS5 being backwards compatible I'll have no use for it.

Sucks that all they offer is store credit :ohwell:

Edit:

NVM going to BestBuy instead :lol:

Last edited:
Need to stop by Gamestop as well to sell my PS4s and a handful of games that are part of the PS+ collection.

Was going to keep my Pro but with the PS5 being backwards compatible I'll have no use for it.

You can get cash, it's just 20% less or something. At least here in California you can.

Bugsnax will be the first free PS+ game for the PS5 :smokin :smokin :smokin

ElbR_m2XIAEEUnC

Welp.

Gonna be getting a PS5 sooner than I thought.
1603926295341.png

Bugsnax looks like a “free” game. No way I’d have paid for that :lol:

giphy.gif

Nope last time I was at my local GS they said they are only doing "In store credit". No option for cash due to covid.

Called a few minutes ago.

$175 for in-store credit or $140 cash for the PS4 Pro. Some items are only in-store credit but I only asked about the PS4 consoles

They won't accept my Day 1 PS4 with the upgraded 1TB HDD though :ohwell:

BestBuy offering a $175 gift card for the Pro. I'll just use that later to upgrade the SSD

Edit:

NVM going to BestBuy instead :lol:
nvm seen the best buy deal

what are they doing for the normal versions

Went to my local gs to make sure my order was good after seeing this thread...all is well thank god

Back
Top Bottom