The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Has anyone played Life is Strange? Thinking about downloading it from the PSN store as it's 11 bucks right now reviews look good.

Every PS+ Vote game I want gets last.

Assault Android was the best looking out of the 3 IMO.

Has anyone played Life is Strange? Thinking about downloading it from the PSN store as it's 11 bucks right now reviews look good.

Everyone's gushing about it but I haven't played it.
Won't buy it with my current backlog but definitely interested in it.

I want to watch that Uncharted 4 trailer but I'm gonna hold off. This being the last game in series means I have to savor every moment.

frown.gif

I think it was a great game. Loved pretty much everything about it. Imo the end last episode isn't that great with wrapping up the story and explaining some stuff but episodes 1-4 is really good as well as the start of episode 5

Buying games digitally right now is the way to go, as they have not been hit nearly as bad by the Canadian dollar as physical products.

Spent $100.65 and got the following:

Battlefield Hardline

MGS V

Until Dawn

Everbody's Gone to the Rapture

Life is Strange

$15 credit will probably go toward either UC4 or The Division

Backlog is at an all-time high. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I still need to get MGS V but my backlog is too big atm. ESF I have been playing and really enjoying everybody's gone to the rapture definitely an interesting game but not for everyone

I heard it is really slow, but I really like the premise to the story. Hopefully that part delivers. And for $10, I'll give it a shot. I paid $20 for Gone Home and found it absolutely worth it. 

Yea, thats the only downfall for me right now. The Library function helps though. I just keep games downloaded that I'm working on and delete those I am done with.

I keep all my save data so all I need to do is re-download a game to play.

Just sucks when you have an urge to play something but have to wait for it to re-download.

I heard it is really slow, but I really like the premise to the story. Hopefully that part delivers. And for $10, I'll give it a shot. I paid $20 for Gone Home and found it absolutely worth it. 
it is a very slow game but thats the point of it to really immerse you in the game which i like. gone home is another game i need to get as well

Anyone try Firewatch? I've played through it. Decent little game. I enjoyed it. Got sucked into the story and was eager to complete the game.

I wanted to grab a few games off that sale but the backlog is too big right now. I don't I'm buying anything new until Quantum Break drops. If not QB, it'll definitely be Uncharted 4.

I'm confused about the Kombat pack.. Can I buy one that includes everything thing or do I have to buy separate Kombat packs?

Back
Top Bottom