The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^^Anything? Objectives? the talk of weapons I'm guessing there's combat, is it first person/third? Any other games comparable like a mass effect, destiny etc...the game is one big enigma thus far.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'll try and finish MGS5 this weekend and give BloodBorne another shot this coming week.

Toine, what games are you playing right now?

Last edited:
He probably responded that way because you posted only information about Xbox and PC having a RD and not the ps4 since you're posting this in the PlayStation thread. Come on pa

He probably responded that way because you posted only information about Xbox and PC having a RD and not the ps4 since you're posting this in the PlayStation thread. Come on pa
xcom 2 is already out on pc. 

When in this gen has the xb1/ps4 version of a non-timed exclusive multiplat not released on the same day?

The link says "XCOM 2 Console Release Delayed."

I'll try and finish MGS5 this weekend and give BloodBorne another shot this coming week.

Toine, what games are you playing right now?
Man, I haven't played a game in at least a month.

Work is pretty crazy right now, so the only time I have to play games is on the weekend, but I usually end up just resting from my hectic workweek.

I plan to start The Order this weekend though so that I can trade it in to pick up Madden later this month.

Gonna try and continue my playthrough of TLOU too.

Man, I haven't played a game in at least a month.

Work is pretty crazy right now, so the only time I have to play games is on the weekend, but I usually end up just resting from my hectic workweek.

I plan to start The Order this weekend though so that I can trade it in to pick up Madden later this month.

Gonna try and continue my playthrough of TLOU too.

Bruh who works hard in the Bahamas you're doing it wrong down there :lol:

and you might as well keep The Order that joint cant possibly be worth anything :lol:

^You still have to make money no matter where you live.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nice. If you'd like to play, feel free to add me. Psn: Oohcupcake

I just started playing it again. I fell off for a little bit from playing games.

We played last night and I played a little this morning. MP is pretty much fire and has a lot of potential. There may be a season pass in my future :nerd:

I will add you.

Got a coupon for 20% off any used game.

Thinking bout getting over watch, any good?

And are People still active online?

Sorry if dumb questions , I usually don't go outside of sports games [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom