The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

NMS looks great but I'm waiting to see what everyone thinks about it first

I jumped on the Destiny hype train and didn't enjoy it that much

Don't get it yet. Wait. They needed some more time to fix bugs and just other little things like the inventory management being such a pain in the ***.

If they do update it like they plan to say they do then it'll be a far better game in the future than it is right now.

And this is coming from someone that's spent hours on just one planet.

So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released 
laugh.gif

Upgraded my inventory twice and have enough to buy a huge ship that will double my ship inventory too
pimp.gif

Having so much fun just chillin and exploring these planets

I also want to add that destiny didnt lack polish... destiny had cut content that was sold to us a year later.

I spent a few hundred hours playing destiny but I think im done for good on destiny.
My suit inventory is larger than my ship inventory. It's such bull 
laugh.gif

It's so easy to upgrade the suit but getting a better ship is annoying.
You either have to find and fix a crashed one or get fleeced by these greedy *** aliens. 
5 million units for a ship with like 4 more slots than mine 
eyes.gif
I was finding ships with 6-7 more slots than my ship for around ~1.5 mill

Im just waiting to find one I like aesthetically on top of increasing my capacity
laugh.gif
Bruh when I saw the ship and asked the price and dude said 5 mil I was UPSET 
laugh.gif

Shoulda waited until he left the station then caught him slipping outside for the disrespect 
laugh.gif

NMS looks great but I'm waiting to see what everyone thinks about it first

I jumped on the Destiny hype train and didn't enjoy it that much

Don't get it yet. Wait. They needed some more time to fix bugs and just other little things like the inventory management being such a pain in the ***.

If they do update it like they plan to say they do then it'll be a far better game in the future than it is right now.

And this is coming from someone that's spent hours on just one planet.

So that should tell you how much I'm enjoying this game but it's honestly just not a polished product yet. Kinda like Destiny when it first released :lol:  

Upgraded my inventory twice and have enough to buy a huge ship that will double my ship inventory too :pimp:

Having so much fun just chillin and exploring these planets

I also want to add that destiny didnt lack polish... destiny had cut content that was sold to us a year later.

I spent a few hundred hours playing destiny but I think im done for good on destiny.

My suit inventory is larger than my ship inventory. It's such bull :lol:

It's so easy to upgrade the suit but getting a better ship is annoying.

You either have to find and fix a crashed one or get fleeced by these greedy *** aliens. 

5 million units for a ship with like 4 more slots than mine :rolleyes

I was finding ships with 6-7 more slots than my ship for around ~1.5 mill

Im just waiting to find one I like aesthetically on top of increasing my capacity :lol:

Bruh when I saw the ship and asked the price and dude said 5 mil I was UPSET :lol:
Shoulda waited until he left the station then caught him slipping outside for the disrespect :lol:  

:rofl:

do you have a good standing with the alien race that dude was??? I think that could have something to do with it...

either that or dude was a reseller :lol:

IDK why but this game has me by the bawls right now :smh:

all i wanna do is play this freaking game.

Man idk. I guess he knew I was new to the area and thought he could pull a fast one on me. Wish I could find him again 
laugh.gif

What's the most dangerous planet you've found? I found one that was really toxic and just got out of there immediately.

Found another where the sentinels were bugging out. I scanned something and they shot me 
roll.gif
 It was ridiculous how sensitive they were 
laugh.gif

Man idk. I guess he knew I was new to the area and thought he could pull a fast one on me. Wish I could find him again :lol:
What's the most dangerous planet you've found? I found one that was really toxic and just got out of there immediately.
Found another where the sentinels were bugging out. I scanned something and they shot me :rofl:  It was ridiculous how sensitive they were :lol:

Just this morning i went to a planet.... gorgeous af..

land

climate: highly toxic

I get out my ship and it literally starts raining acid :rofl:

you could see the shield meter deplete so fast

I was SMASHING square + R2 to take flight ASAP :rofl:

Last edited:
I found a planet that was basically Miller's planet from Interstellar.

I had to fly around for 5 minutes to find a spot to land because there was nothing but water, :lol:

I found a snowy planet with vortex cubes everywhere. But they didn't look like normal vortex cubes.

They were red and glowing and hovering over these platforms that are EVERYWHERE.

I'd already found a moon with these expensive little things but they were a lot harder to find on there so I'm thinking this is wonderful. 

Anytime I need quick cash I can just come right back and collect to sell. I pick one up and instantly get 3 stars 
roll.gif

Was feeling like Aladdin in the cave of wonders. All this expensive **** around and I couldn't pick up any of it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1: Michi (Road)
2: Ore No Kanojo (My Girlfriend)
3: Hanataba Wo Kimini (A Bouquet of Flowers for You)
4: Nijikan Dake No Vacance (Two Hours of Vacation)
5: Ningyo (Mermaid)
6: Tomodachi (Friend)
7: Manatsu No Tooriame (Shower of Midsummer)
8: Kouya No Ookami (Wolf of the Wilderness)
9: Boukyaku (Forgetting)
10: Jinsei Saikou No Hi (Best Day of Life)
11: Sakura Nagashi (Sakura Flow)

Her new album is set to release on the 28th of September 2016, entitled “Fantôme“, which is French for ‘phantom’. Currently, this album will only  be available in Compact Disk (CD) format, which will only set you back 3,000  yen (plus tax).
1 day after Forza Horizon 3 releases.

Last edited:
You guys ever play a game and it doesn't click with you but you still want to try and like/finish it? I've tried to get into the The Witcher 3 twice and it was just too dense for me but lately it's been on mind and I really want to play it. I just got a new group of Soldiers on Wednesday plus FF XV drops next month so it'll be a while before I try it again but I do want to beat it one day.

You guys ever play a game and it doesn't click with you but you still want to try and like/finish it? I've tried to get into the The Witcher 3 twice and it was just too dense for me but lately it's been on mind and I really want to play it. I just got a new group of Soldiers on Wednesday plus FF XV drops next month so it'll be a while before I try it again but I do want to beat it one day.
I'm like that with just cause 3. the game doesn't click with me but idk when I'm gonna ever finish it

Just went through that with ffvi. Really had to push through the last 10 hours.
You didn't want to finish FF VI :wow: the only reasonable explanation is that you didn't want that greatness to end. FF VI is the GGOAT

You didn't want to finish FF VI :wow: the only reasonable explanation is that you didn't want that greatness to end. FF VI is the GGOAT
I didn't enjoy the World of Ruin. Up to that part was fun. But the World of Ruin just felt like a time sink.

Back
Top Bottom