The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I wonder if the Pro will be widely available.
I'd imagine there won't be a ton of demand for it as even Sony hasn't made a compelling argument for it themselves. If I didn't own a PS4 already, I'd be getting a slim bundle.

It'll be interesting to see what reviewers say when they do comparisons of games and VR on both systems once its out.

Uncharted and Bloodborne are the best exclusives this gen tho.
Definitely b but if they would've swapped NMS out for R&C that bundle would be even better

[h4]KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 + 2.5 HD REMIX COMING TO PS4 ON MARCH 28, 2017 (NA)[/h4]

I'll give it another try now that it's confirmed. Shoutout to @HybridSoldier23
 :nthat:

got them on the PS3...so it's only right I do it again for the PS4

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix Coming to PS4

Releasing March 28, 2017.

By Alex Osborn Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and 2.5 ReMIX are headed to PlayStation 4 in the form of a remastered compilation that bundles together all six adventures on a single disc.

Square Enix and Disney shared the news at Paris Games Week, announcing that the collection will release for PS4 on March 28, 2017, two months after the launch of Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 -- Final Chapter Prologue, which was recently delayed to January.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 Remix Official Announce Trailer
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 Remix Official Announce Trailer
01:40

The compilation, which is now available for pre-order on Amazon , features all six adventures found in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and 2.5 ReMIX, including:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded

So KH3 is almost ready? @HybridSoldier23

Can't stop playing Rocket League. Game is SERIOUS.

My most-played game since MW2. The best multiplayer game since MW2, also. Plus, Psyonix is an unbelievable developer.

[h4]KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 + 2.5 HD REMIX COMING TO PS4 ON MARCH 28, 2017 (NA)[/h4]
I'll give it another try now that it's confirmed. Shoutout to @HybridSoldier23  
nthat.gif

giphy.gif

God - 1

Atheists - 0

Can't stop playing Rocket League. Game is SERIOUS.

My most-played game since MW2. The best multiplayer game since MW2, also. Plus, Psyonix is an unbelievable developer.
yep Rocket League with Rainbow Six Siege are my most two played games this gen with overwatch being a close third

I copped rocket league but it didn't really resonate with me like that.. played it for a few weeks and never went back.

Anyone beat Mafia 3 yet?

I still can't get myself to continue it, story is boring and gameplay is lackluster... Does the game get better further into the story?

Don't know if I want battlefield or TF2 .... never played Titan Fall but I think I prefer the futuristic stuff over BF WW1

Is the titanfall online community strong?

Back
Top Bottom