The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Is the ac ezio collection worth it? I'm a big fan of unchartered and tomb raider type games if that helps. Really looking for something with good gameplay and engaging stories.

About to start Nioh now.

Hopefully it's not as easy as DS3 was, I want pain and suffering.

I heard it's pretty ridiculous. :lol:

It's not that bad so far.

I like this better than DS3 already, tho.

Combat is great, I love the different stances.

Colin from KF was mentioning the first boss being brutal. To the point he couldn't beat it... have you come across it yet?

Nioh is not a game for me, but I do find myself enjoying alot of the gameplay vids posted.

Ya, it was pretty tough, killed me a few times.

It has a pretty big weakness, tho and once you figure it out, it's not so bad.

Way harder than DS3 first couple of bosses, I know that much.

I didn't die at all in DS3 until the 4th boss, :lol:

Hypee for horizon later this month and mass effect next month. Might finally play/beat uncharted 4 while I wait for horizon.

Is the ac ezio collection worth it? I'm a big fan of unchartered and tomb raider type games if that helps. Really looking for something with good gameplay and engaging stories.
Yea, the Ezio story is the best part of the AC series. I just hate dealing with everything outside the Animus. 

The games are a touch dated, but AC II is probably still my favorite in the series.

If you made it through Uncharted 1, then it should be fine.

My favorite AC game is Brotherhood. It was AC II but a little better imo. They're both 1A. and 1B.

AC is NOTHING like Uncharted and Tomb Raider. Much slower and boring. I've beat 5 of them.

The other 2 games are like playing action/adventure movies. AC has an element of intrigue, with its unique historical settings and conspiracies. But it's not really entertaining like the other 2.

Last edited:
I wish I knew how to play TW3. I felt like I was just doing side quests and not making any progress. Also my weapons were trash :\

Interesting. Thanks for the input. Tried playing sleeping dogs before but the graphics were too meh for me to get into.

It's weird you guys say you're low levels with so many hours played. Side missions are the only way to get XP in the game. Y'all ain't making sense

I wish I knew how to play TW3. I felt like I was just doing side quests and not making any progress. Also my weapons were trash :\
There's no real way to play the game. Idk I enjoyed the side missions in that game a lot. Easily the best game this gen with how engaging it was for me in terms of quality. It never got boring for me

Man Nioh is a blast. Good thing I played all the alphas and betas because those prepared me for the first few bosses. :lol:

It's weird you guys say you're low levels with so many hours played. Side missions are the only way to get XP in the game. Y'all ain't making sense

There's no real way to play the game. Idk I enjoyed the side missions in that game a lot. Easily the best game this gen with how engaging it was for me in terms of quality. It never got boring for me

You must've played a different version of the game than I did because there's other ways to level besides side quests, :lol:

You must've played a different version of the game than I did because there's other ways to level besides side quests, :lol:
That's what I'm saying. Y'all being more fraudulent than the Falcons

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. Y'all being more fraudulent than the Falcons
Falcons' slander...I just deleted you off of PSN :smh:

Nah but for real TW3 was just boring for me. Them damn side quests turn into several more quests within each other. I need some type of linearity in my games. I like freedom but I need to feel like I'm progressing otherwise I get bored. I guess every game can't be Bloodborne this gen :\

Back
Top Bottom