The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Started horizon and the game is amazing! But think it would have been better with real dinosaurs.....also started Nioh and game is flames like that it's faster than bloodborne

Can't wait to see what Kojima does with the engine

:lol:

In all seriousness, the Xbox rental system sounds pretty cool. Better than PSNow for sure.

Just sucks for them in terms of exclusives currently. What's the next big one? Forza 7? State of Decay 2? Sea of Thieves looks uninteresting and Cuphead seems like it will never come out.

People still care about this?

Oh well....

PERSONA 5 next month... FINALLY :evil:

Last edited:
is HZD worth the purchase?

29-Camron-NP.gif

Work on my house should be done by next week..I will be able to play ps4 again after 4 months..I'm definitely getting horizon dawn..hopefully be able to get it for $40 on a flash sale somewhere..I'm so bad with games..I keep buying them

Just got FIFA 17 for 19.79 I HAVE TO STOP BUYING GAMES :smh: :lol:

Never gonna finish my backlog if i keep seeing these good deals :x

Just got FIFA 17 for 19.79 I HAVE TO STOP BUYING GAMES
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Never gonna finish my backlog if i keep seeing these good deals
sick.gif
Bruh every game you skip now is gonna be in your backlog later anyway 
laugh.gif
 might as well say **** the backlog and play what you want when you really want to

Just got FIFA 17 for 19.79 I HAVE TO STOP BUYING GAMES :smh: :lol:

Never gonna finish my backlog if i keep seeing these good deals :x

Bruh every game you skip now is gonna be in your backlog later anyway :lol:  might as well say **** the backlog and play what you want when you really want to

True :lol:

Only game I really wanna play right now that is new is Horizon Zero Dawn but gonna wait it out just a bit longer. Gonna have to get an external HD bc i'm pretty much out of room already on my PS4 so hopefully that new update comes out soon :nerd:

laugh.gif

In all seriousness, the Xbox rental system sounds pretty cool. Better than PSNow for sure.

Just sucks for them in terms of exclusives currently. What's the next big one? Forza 7? State of Decay 2? Sea of Thieves looks uninteresting and Cuphead seems like it will never come out.
People still care about this?

Oh well....

PERSONA 5 next month... FINALLY
devil.gif
Quoting so I can reference this when the tides inevitably turn. 

Work on my house should be done by next week..I will be able to play ps4 again after 4 months..I'm definitely getting horizon dawn..hopefully be able to get it for $40 on a flash sale somewhere..I'm so bad with games..I keep buying them
What were you getting done?

Looking at insulating my garage, dry-walling, and installing a radiant heater this summer. Not excited to see what that bill is going to look like. 

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I've never seen a game look this good.
My jaw hasn't dropped this much since DRIVECLUB and Uncharted 4 but this is on another level.

No jaggied, everything is just clean.

Story is gripping too. I only played for 3 hours but putting it down was hard.

picking up horizon on tuesday, then persona next month. 2017 already LIT

Nier Automata ?

Quoting so I can reference this when the tides inevitably turn. 
Haven't been in the Xbox thread in years bruh... Goodluck, im more PC now adays
Really? Now that you say that I think I remember you saying that a couple months ago.

What sold you on it? I have a friend who has been pushing me to jump to PC but I just dont want to make another big investment. I can justify the 4KTV to my wife (kind of). A new PC rig..... ehhh probably not. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
With Onyo Magic there's spells that will slow down enemies which is my personal favorite for bosses.
I believe new columns unlock as you progress through missions but I could be mistaken

theres also a good one that makes it unable for the enemy to regain stamina which makes some of the faster bosses a lot easier .. just beat the ninja girl (not good w/ the characters names) at the end of the defiled castle it wouldve taken a lot longer to do it w/o those two spells ... and yes you unlock new columns/more powerful spells as youprogress

Really? Now that you say that I think I remember you saying that a couple months ago.

What sold you on it? I have a friend who has been pushing me to jump to PC but I just dont want to make another big investment. I can justify the 4KTV to my wife (kind of). A new PC rig..... ehhh probably not. :lol:  

The way MS is putting games on Windows now, Xbox won't even be needed soon

Back
Top Bottom