The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I've been grabbing ancient flowers I need to go back and do main quests I looked at the quest list last night haven't even reached 50% of main quests and Ive played a lot this weekend. Think imma skip playing today and just do the gym :frown:

I just copped Friday.

I don't really know why and didn't need to but I'm not mad
laugh.gif
yeah man i really wanna play it and it seems to be getting nothing but good praise in here and on other sites too.

but I'm trying to have a bit more self control on what games i buy since I'm pretty much buying games just for the hell of it now lol

Infamous second son isn't holding my attention enough. The movements are too like throwback ps1 Tony hawk style moving.

Jumping ship isn't as easy to most folk PC is much more work it's seamless to a console gamer to just dl and play no need to tweak bugs and upgrade hardware, a few NTers and my personal friends consider jumping to pc but no sense to half *** a pc build, a good gaming rig is an investment, xbox anywhere appeals to pc gamers and bring live to everyone. Not really a tactic to get folks to switch just build the community

I completely agree with you on all points. I'm literally just saying that you wouldn't need an Xbox if they do that. Like on a fundamental level :lol: like if you have bread at home you don't need to go to the store to get bread

this year is gonna be so dope. got my e3 tickets and mass effect in 2 weeks. Anyone gonna be playing ME on ps4??

all this talk about HZD really making me about to buy man. still have yet to even finish KH 2.8

I'm really enjoying it I just get lost exploring and doing side missions Sony really held it down this gen with exclusives I don't even play Ow anymore

Jumping ship isn't as easy to most folk PC is much more work it's seamless to a console gamer to just dl and play no need to tweak bugs and upgrade hardware, a few NTers and my personal friends consider jumping to pc but no sense to half *** a pc build, a good gaming rig is an investment, xbox anywhere appeals to pc gamers and bring live to everyone. Not really a tactic to get folks to switch just build the community

I completely agree with you on all points. I'm literally just saying that you wouldn't need an Xbox if they do that. Like on a fundamental level :lol: like if you have bread at home you don't need to go to the store to get bread

Lol yeah we on the same page but I just don't think it means u won't need an xbox at all. But it's enticing not to basically you're saying

I literally think I'm done copping games for a few months. I got HZD that I'm hooked on. Nioh, Zelda still in the plastic. Also Persona 5 is paid off. I wanted ME Andromeda but I'm gonna have to hold off a while.

all this talk about HZD really making me about to buy man. still have yet to even finish KH 2.8

I'm really enjoying it I just get lost exploring and doing side missions Sony really held it down this gen with exclusives I don't even play Ow anymore
Just wait until FROM Software unveils their title that they're working on for PS4 :lol:

I literally think I'm done copping games for a few months. I got HZD that I'm hooked on. Nioh, Zelda still in the plastic. Also Persona 5 is paid off. I wanted ME Andromeda but I'm gonna have to hold off a while.

Yeah man.

We are pretty much addicts at this point.

Time to chill :lol:.

I just seen TES Online Morrowind is coming out??

Who here has played the old one? How is it?

I'm tempted to go to Target and get HZD/Hitman/FIFA 17

or

HZD/Hitman/WOFF

Back
Top Bottom