The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sneak peak at the PS Store sale tomorrow....

playstation-days-of-play-2017-555x328.png

Kinda want that Gold Slim but kinda don't wanna have to DL all my digital games again, :x

I wonder how exclusive they're gonna be.

Hopefully I can just stroll into GS tomorrow and cop if I want it.

Tried Tekken 7:
  • Huge disappoint that I was only able to play 3 matches in 1 hour of playtime.(in tekken tag 2 I could get countless matches in an hour on 360)
  • Easily the best fighter to date
  • Fighting system is so refined and snappy
  • Rage arts special moves are cheap
  • The hit effects make the game really pop
Won all the matches I was able to get.

Tried Tekken 7:
  • Huge disappoint that I was only able to play 3 matches in 1 hour of playtime.(in tekken tag 2 I could get countless matches in an hour on 360)
You should've went with a console version if you care about playing online.

The fighting game community on PC is nonexistent.

You should've went with a console version if you care about playing online.

The fighting game community on PC is nonexistent.
Before I copped, I couldn't find any info about install base on either console version to compare to the pc version. Since reviews say the online experience is best on pc. tekken 7 sold 120k on pc. 20k online though.

Last edited:
In the market again for another PS4 but was thinking of getting one preowned....any lingering problems with any of the systems that I should be aware of? been low balling a few guys on Craigslist best deal I've seen so far is $140 for a release date PS4. Any good deals online?

I've never tried to use the analog I've been a pad man since the beginning but his videos make me want to switch so when I practice tonight Ima try it out

I am on the DS4 D-Pad. But no the analog on DS4 is not an option :lol:

I just feel like I can maneuver and dash quick enough. Like I can't get away from my opponent when we are both going straight up.

Last edited:
You should watch King Jae on YouTube. He goes in to that a bit
Creating space waiting for the counter

Back
Top Bottom