The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

giphy.gif

This new format is pretty crazy.

Horizon is absolutely amazing. It's been very difficult switching between it and FF XII.

This new format is pretty crazy.

Horizon is absolutely amazing. It's been very difficult switching between it and FF XII.
How far are you in FF XII? I didn't plan on using 4x speed but this feature is a godsend. I'm 25 hours in with my party level at ~45

How far are you in FF XII? I didn't plan on using 4x speed but this feature is a godsend. I'm 25 hours in with my party level at ~45

Like 4 hours? I played it Friday night, then switched to Horizon yesterday for a few hours. Now back to XII.

4x speed is so nice even for something as simple as running from point to point in Rabanastre.

Anybody try out ME Andromeda? There's a 10 hour trial available on the store right now. Also the game itself is on sale for $30 until the 19th I think.

First post on new NT not feeling it so far

But I did destiny on PS4 is there space for me on NT Destiny? Was that thread closed not finding it unless it's just me being a loser on this new NT

They just announced a new fighting game at EVO by arc system works. its a cross over between BlazBlue, Persona, Under Night In Birth, and Rwby. My brain cant handle all of that right now. lol

First post on new NT not feeling it so far

But I did destiny on PS4 is there space for me on NT Destiny? Was that thread closed not finding it unless it's just me being a loser on this new NT
You got a beta code? I'll be trying it out on Tuesday. You know I'm down to run with you.

You got a beta code? I'll be trying it out on Tuesday. You know I'm down to run with you.

Yeah just got it when I was watching the new apes flick imma install it tonight. Bet we running Tuesday bro. Did anyone play the HZD Update saw something on twitter but haven't touched my PS4 recently been playing OW and Shadow of Mordor

Jedah revealed for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

16-jedah-revealed-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite_58rqZ7S.jpg

Jedah of Darkstalkers fame was revealed as a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite today during an exhibition.

Capcom's Peter "Combofiend" Rosas picked Jedah during a match against SPY|Filipino Champ.

It's been a very long time since we last saw Jedah playable in a Capcom fighting game, as it's usually the female Darkstalkers cast members who show up in the MvC titles.

He appears to have similar moves to his Darkstalkers iteration, like his pinwheel attack, and he also fights with a scythe.

Jedah's wings also appear to give him some different movement options, which should be fun to utilize in the game.

yHf04D8.gif

He looks so sick.

Same with the combo at the end from Combofiend.

Yeah just got it when I was watching the new apes flick imma install it tonight. Bet we running Tuesday bro. Did anyone play the HZD Update saw something on twitter but haven't touched my PS4 recently been playing OW and Shadow of Mordor
The update was just NG+ with Ultra hard difficulty added. I ain't fooling with it tho, I'll be back when the DLC drops.

I've owned every Marvel vs Capcom up to this point but I think I'm gonna pass on Infinite. Wish we could somehow get Capcom vs SNK 2 back.

What's everyone's complaints for infinite? Mines was the demo was a little to slow but I tell myself it could always change

Back
Top Bottom