The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i know its been posted on here but i cant seem to find specific pages....any 4k uhd tv recommendations?

TCL P series is the best bang for the buck right now. Sony X900E is better but costs over twice as much.

With HDMI 2.1 coming in the next couple years, I wouldn't break the bank over a TV right now.

for some reason, the first result that came up from the sony he suggested was the 49' like 700......but i'm seeing they are def more.....not trynna get an out of the box or refurb

so the TCL is a decent pick? i was even peeping vizios but i was worried about HDR

i'm planning on getting something more substantial black friday/holiday/after new years and just wanted to get a decent TV in preparation for the pro
(grabbing for 2k18)

my budget was gonna be around 6-7 hunna

TCL P series is the best bang for the buck right now. Sony X900E is better but costs over twice as much.

With HDMI 2.1 coming in the next couple years, I wouldn't break the bank over a TV right now.

I wouldn't worry about HDMI 2.1 right now, Xbox One X is the only console that's going to support it anyways I think. It's not a format that's going to be compatible with a lot for its first few years though.

for some reason, the first result that came up from the sony he suggested was the 49' like 700......but i'm seeing they are def more.....not trynna get an out of the box or refurb

so the TCL is a decent pick? i was even peeping vizios but i was worried about HDR

i'm planning on getting something more substantial black friday/holiday/after new years and just wanted to get a decent TV in preparation for the pro
(grabbing for 2k18)

My brother got the 55P607 for around 600 last month. I'd never heard of the brand myself, but it looked amazing. 4K UHD, Dolby Vision HDR, FALD, etc. and it's well reviewed from what I've seen.
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-tv/

IMG_0576.JPG
I'm the best R6 player on NT. Y'all can't tell me nothing right now :lol:

stay lurkin stay lurkin seandon23 seandon23

(grabbing for 2k18)

Tcls are trash
That Sony 49 is one of the best gaming with hdr tvs
Vizio also offers some of the best gaming hdr tvs. P series being the best line

Back
Top Bottom