The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I am in the minority here but I like Ni No Kuni 2 more than the 1st, and the 1st is probably a top 5 game on PS3 for me.

I am in the minority here but I like Ni No Kuni 2 more than the 1st, and the 1st is probably a top 5 game on PS3 for me.
I’m on chapter 9. I’m going to knock out some side quests and level up as much as possible and then finish it on Saturday. I’m definitely going to platinum it but probably not before playing GoW.

wasn't gonna eem cop GOW on Friday but my sis offered to cop for me as a bday present so i aint complaining. still gotta beat GOW3 first tho

I’m on chapter 9. I’m going to knock out some side quests and level up as much as possible and then finish it on Saturday. I’m definitely going to platinum it but probably not before playing GoW.

Strange coincidence that the last trophy you will probably earn in NNK 2 to get the platinum is called "God of War". :lol:

Who gonna platinum GOW first though

I'll definitely try. I like playing any game I purchase at the hardest difficulty to make the purchase/experience more satisfying when completed.

I do hope the highest difficulty is unlocked from the start though...
I'm 5/6 Platinum's for the GOW series, so I think I have a decent shot at doing it... :lol:

I'm not looking forward to the "hell" chapters/sections, because every GOW game has had one, like the Trial of Archimedes in Ascension, Theseus in 2, Clone Wars in 1 etc & i know this will be no different..... SMH

PO

Last edited:
I'll definitely try. I like playing any game I purchase at the hardest difficulty to make the purchase/experience more satisfying when completed.

I do hope the highest difficulty is unlocked from the start though...
I'm 5/6 Platinum's for the GOW series, so I think I have a decent shot at doing it... :lol:

I'm not looking forward to the "hell" chapters/sections, because every GOW game has had one, like the Trial of Archimedes in Ascension, Theseus in 2, Clone Wars in 1 etc & i know this will be no different..... SMH

PO
I don’t expect this game to be anything like previous games. No trials or anything crazy like that.

EFB98E02-4B6A-426C-8784-21D6E0CBE4D5.jpeg

Yeah I just like what I like.

I get enough crap as it is for liking Ubisoft games.

Didn’t end up preordering GOW. My boy said that I can borrow his for as long as I want as soon as he beats it.

So we will see where I am at on The Witcher when that time comes.

I want to Pro for GOW but it’s not worth the upgrade. So mad I know the game will look even better at its highest settings

Still need Nioh too. Might have to hold off because after GOW is SOD next month. Between PUBG matches of course lol

Back
Top Bottom