The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

this is ridiculous.

i gotta off this launch ps4 somehow and take advantage of the gamestop 175 trade in somehow. none of my gamestop’s have the god of war bundle though.

They should be able to order it online and have it shipped to your house.

it’s not in stock on gamestop. every store only has enough to fulfill their pre orders

You can wait to see if anyone didn’t pick up I think they get till Monday tho...but really it was a limited console and I wouldn’t bet on it. I also wouldn’t bet on a restock.

If you had your PS4 since launch and we’re looking to upgrade to a pro anyway I would take the 170 gamestop is offering for the launch model plus tomorrow is the last day to get cash same as credit (unless ur in ca) so you can take that 170 and buy ur gow pro somewhere else where it’s maybe in stock?

You can wait to see if anyone didn’t pick up I think they get till Monday tho...but really it was a limited console and I wouldn’t bet on it. I also wouldn’t bet on a restock.

If you had your PS4 since launch and we’re looking to upgrade to a pro anyway I would take the 170 gamestop is offering for the launch model plus tomorrow is the last day to get cash same as credit (unless ur in ca) so you can take that 170 and buy ur gow pro somewhere else where it’s maybe in stock?

i guess that’s last resort. just sucks because i could get that extra $50 plus i have enough awards points to get another $25

Bought GoW late last night around midnight but got too drunk to play. Bout to boot it up once I get out the shower. I’m excited

Yo can someone explain to me how the extra $50 trade in towards GOW pro PS4 at GameStop works? So it’d be my launch PS4 for $170 plus an extra $50 if I put it towards that console?

A GameStop near me show they have some in stock. Gonna give them a call when they open in a couple hours

Wait so it won’t let you back up your PS4 to a extended hardrive that you’re using as a extra storage space?

Yo can someone explain to me how the extra $50 trade in towards GOW pro PS4 at GameStop works? So it’d be my launch PS4 for $170 plus an extra $50 if I put it towards that console?

A GameStop near me show they have some in stock. Gonna give them a call when they open in a couple hours

i called about 20 gamestops trying to do this the last two days and all the bundles are accounted for. they said they were pre order only and even if they go unclaimed they have a week which sucks because even if that were to happen the trade in incentive ends tomorrow.

maybe you got luck with the gamestops around you i dunno but i think my second beat option is taking the $170 cash credit and getting the bundle from somewhere else at this point.

unless anyone has a better idea?

God of War, wow! Immersive is an understatement. Just off of the 3 hours I played the game it’s easily the best entry. The Stranger fight was beautiful.

Agreed x 1000. The game is a masterpiece.

Definitely a generation defining game. This console generation started off really bad but it’s heading toward a peak ending, with PlayStation leading the pack of all things. Game is def worthy of the masterpiece title.

I fought him barehanded because he was unarmed and it just looked like the greatest slugfest of all time

I fought him barehanded until he mentioned Atraeus’ bed and wanting to get him. After that the axe came out so fast :lol:. Nobody is gonna touch my BOY! Game makes you feel like a real father protecting your son. The Devil’s advocate in me wants to make a TLOU did it first comment but God of War is a more classic IP lol. However, I will reaffirm that Resident Evil 4 is a top 5 game of all time...

I fought him barehanded too cause he was talking big isht and it felt appropriate lol. Fantastic fight .

Back
Top Bottom