The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Looks like we'll be waiting a while for specs.
I don't expect either console to be much different.

but it does matter, i cant sleep knowing my plastic box is weaker than their plastic box :lol:

neither one of them should release specs, let the internet go thirsty :lol:

sony isnt doing anything until next year, no need to

im sure they watched that reveal thinking "yeah, we said all that back in february"

Still under the impression they drop a bomb this coming week.

Perharps ps5 announcement and game play.

PS5 is not happening this week.
They would be at e3 if they were doing that this week.

MS didn’t apply any pressure with their show. They can save any bombs for later.

but it does matter, i cant sleep knowing my plastic box is weaker than their plastic box :lol:

neither one of them should release specs, let the internet go thirsty :lol:

I'm not even bothered about the head to head this time. They're both going to use the same AMD tech so I don't expect much difference.

I'm more interested in seeing what to expect with games with the new specs along with the special sauce like the SSD and Ray Tracing.

We coulda used Sony at E3 this year.
PimMPWh.gif

sony isnt doing anything until next year, no need to

im sure they watched that reveal thinking "yeah, we said all that back in february"

Yup, clever for them to deflate MS' reveal. It was like watching the wired article in a video.

They said 120 frames per second in February ?

8K, 120 fps is basically confirming HDMI 2.1 support. Don't expect any games to have that framerate unless it's VR in the case of 120fps or an indie game in the case of 8K.

Last edited:
MS conference wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. Unfortunately for them, a lot of their conference was leaked within the last 48 hours.

One system has games and one doesn’t. I’ll let you guys figure out who does. (Hint, I’m in the thread of the system that does!)
This is the dumbest "console war" response ever. Its all personal preference(i have both systems) some people dont like god of war spiderman ect just like some dont like halo forza gears ect.....

This is the dumbest "console war" response ever. Its all personal preference(i have both systems) some people dont like god of war spiderman ect just like some dont like halo forza gears ect.....

Oh pull the **** up with this jibberish

Back
Top Bottom