The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Unless there’s a PS5 SKU or at the very least a PS5 “case” for the TLOU Part II, I don’t think it’s intended to be saved for PS5. It seems weird advertising a PS4 game for PS5 launch. Maybe they’ll do MS did for Xbox BC games
7AEB32EA-09BF-48E1-835E-DD3D2E04EC95.jpeg

I wonder if Ghost of Tsushima will get delayed. It sucks that games are getting delayed but we’re getting Final Fantasy VII so nothing else matters :smokin

You guys really think Sony going to delay this till PS5 launch? Lol. That makes no sense. Nobody is checking for a PS4 game at a PS5 launch.

Final fantasy: war of the visions out now on phone. I haven't tried it yet, but I like me tactics rpgs, and I like me final fantasy. I would be cautious of the "exchange $ for gold/diamonds/rupees" cell phone games try to peddle though.

I saw this but the micro-transactions and the fact it is a mobile game make it an easy pass.

It actually makes me seethingly angry that they couldnt fire this on PS4.

Last edited:
Few bits of news:

Might have to jump into Terraria again.

It's not that simple. Not everyone buys digital. Also the game has like 4 different editions and tons of people pre ordered the Ellie, and collectors editions which obviously come with stuff you can't just get digitally.

Again we're also talking about 1 of Sony's biggest in house game release.

Agree. There are too many potential buyers who either can't or won't buy digital. It may only be 25-30% of the purchases, but that's still several million units the company would be sacrificing. And SIE is just one portion of a much larger Sony, who I'm sure, already has projections about how much this release will net them. And they don't want to come up way shy of that number.

Back
Top Bottom