The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

DE8D61A1-7462-484B-8146-BC71CA5CA4F3.jpeg

I can alway appreciate a simple yet aesthetic title screen. Same with Kingdom Hearts 3.

Anybody lose rank on COD after the new season started?

looks like im not the only one damn

I did. I was at 97-98 and dropped down to 55 after the update.

it’s normal. Ranks reset after every season

Just started Kingdom Hearts 3. Bruh, this game is exactly like the PS2 games. :rofl:

I like that they're keeping it close to the original but I was expecting some differences to take advantage of the updated hardware. Still enjoying the game, though.

Just started Kingdom Hearts 3. Bruh, this game is exactly like the PS2 games. :rofl:

I like that they're keeping it close to the original but I was expecting some differences to take advantage of the updated hardware. Still enjoying the game, though.

took me forever to beat the final boss (KH3) on normal mode lmao

I was listening to Sacred Symbols and Chris Raygun commented how Final Fantasy Remake was the game people thought would never come out, and now it’s the only game that has come out lol. Thought that was funny and ironic

Pre-ordered FF7 off Square Enix a few months ago for the free lanyard and watch giveaway, doesn't come in until the 14th smh

Yeah I couldn’t imagine waiting another 2-4 years for a complete PS5. Hell SE don’t even know how many parts they’re doing :lol:

Yeah all we know is that they are working on Part 2 at the moment. No idea how far along they are. We in for the long haul fellas.

Back
Top Bottom