The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I received the ACIII Remaster for free when I bought AC Odyssey. I lost both saves so I had hoped to get to either one or maybe both this year.

AC Origins is a top 10-15 PS4 game in my opinion.

You play them all at the same time? Why not delete the ones you complete or have yet to play? You still own them and have access with gamedata intact if you need it.
No, a good chunk of them are in the backlog. I plan on completing them all, though. And they're all installed because I have the space for it.

AC Valhalla going to support “smart delivery“ on Xbox which is just another term for cross but. You buy it on Xbox One and receive it for “free” on Series X when it’s available. According to Jason Schreier, PS5 reveal is a few weeks away. I hope they have something similar to this. It’d be nice to know that your late PS4 purchases will be playable at no extra cost on PS5.

AC Valhalla definitely a day one PS5 title for me :smokin

Those Modern Warfare updates were forcing me to delete all my games everytime. Barely had 4 games installed last month.

Went ahead and bought a 2TB external hard drive and now I have 27 games installed :lol:

20200430_151822.jpg

https://www.target.com/p/seagate-2t...ve-usb-3-0---black--sthn2000400-/-/A-15182496

Last edited:
We need to get ready to start micro managing our games next gen with PS5's 825GB. Next gen AAA games are going to be yuge. :lol:
Either that or start saving up from now cuz the type of SSD you can install is not even on sale yet and will be expensive.

I have a 750GB SSD in my Pro since I bought it so I'm used to the struggle life. I'm only hesitant to delete my VR and fighting games.

AC Valhalla going to support “smart delivery“ on Xbox which is just another term for cross but. You buy it on Xbox One and receive it for “free” on Series X when it’s available. According to Jason Schreier, PS5 reveal is a few weeks away. I hope they have something similar to this. It’d be nice to know that your late PS4 purchases will be playable at no extra cost on PS5.

AC Valhalla definitely a day one PS5 title for me :smokin

I don't think they can get away with it. The PR will be bad.
Good thing though is we know Sony's history with cross-buy so I'm sure they'll do it.

1588276709243.png

Cross-Buy is great though. I got the steel book version for this on PS3 and never touched it. :lol:
Got the plat for it on Vita instead.

I plan on buying whichever PS5 model has the largest hard drive space and then purchasing the biggest external hard drive it can support.

We just gotta stop buying everything lol

ain’t no reason to have 5 TBs worth of games

I am not sure how many actual games I have but I have like 240 items in my purchased tab on PSN.

Last edited:
Reviews are OK... went ahead and downloaded it on the Xbox since it's on gamepass so I'm about to see for myself.
Just played the first 2 levels and it feels good. I finally got my answer to who the hell is Cherry Hunter
Adam's daughter and Skate's Niece. :wow:

Just played the first 2 levels and it feels good. I finally got my answer to who the hell is Cherry Hunter
Adam's daughter and Skate's Niece. :wow:
oh she must be :pimp: as a character
cause skate was that dude
since i moved neither my ps4 or xbox has been hooked up
they still in boxes
but might pull it out tonight and download it with gamepass
is it online crossplay???

they still in boxes

Kinda whack that they bring back Adam and take Skate away? Why can't the Hunter bros fight together?

they still in boxes

Between Xbox and PS4... doubt it?

Anyway I just played the first level until the random I was playing with dropped. I dunno if his connection was just crap (probably) but there was some noticeable lag. First thing I noticed is that MP is limited to only 2 people. Yes I know that all the past games were only 2 players, but that was on much more limited hardware where you only had 2 controller ports built in. The art style is OK, I am not a big fan of it to be honest, but the graphics themselves are pretty clean for what it's worth. I like h9w they added more background interactions like bouncing people off walls and cars for combos.

Back
Top Bottom