The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Phil needs to tell Shinji Mikami to forget that Ghostwire Tokyo nonsense and work on a spiritual successors to Vanquish.
That’s the Evil Within guy? I just want a Part 3 to that and then they can do whatever. Ghostwire looks so unappealing to me :lol:

Dudes in here about to cancel their preorder with the quickness lol

Pretty Much. I'd much rather own that color. Black >

I honestly felt a black console would be introduced a few years after this white one.

So, if the rumor is indeed true, why not just reveal the console during the presentation last week like Fozzy stated. :smh:

PO

I remember it being somewhat discussed already but any input on the PS5 headset? Pre-ordered one on Amazon but is there any reason to buy another pair since these are not bad at $99?

EicbWkGXkAI8WP8

:pimp:
Oh yeah I need that
#blackconsolesmatter

That’s the Evil Within guy? I just want a Part 3 to that and then they can do whatever. Ghostwire looks so unappealing to me :lol:
First Resident Evil games too.

Pretty Much. I'd much rather own that color. Black >

I honestly felt a black console would be introduced a few years after this white one.

So, if the rumor is indeed true, why not just reveal the console during the presentation last week like Fozzy stated. :smh:

PO

It's not true.
If I had to guess after looking at the PS4. A black model isn't coming out until late next year earliest.

I remember it being somewhat discussed already but any input on the PS5 headset? Pre-ordered one on Amazon but is there any reason to buy another pair since these are not bad at $99?

Dual mics so noise cancelling will be good. 3D Audio as well.
I don't think the older sets had these features but I could be wrong.

One thing others have brought up are that Obsidian and Bethesda are now sister studios.

Fallout New Vegas 2 :sick: :nthat:

While i agree that many of these titles will remain multiplat, every title sold is money in M$'s pocket.

For return on investment of 7.5 billion, they are going to need every single sale.

you’re not looking at the long game.

Take two would be a nice counter

Keep wishing

Dual mics so noise cancelling will be good. 3D Audio as well.
I don't think the older sets had these features but I could be wrong.

Yeah, those were my thoughts as well. I dont have a previous version so why not just grab the newest.

I did hear that the 3D audio is supposed to work on every headset/ ear pods but could be off.
I'ma just keep the pre-order I think. Also, Amazon with the returns so worst case I''ll give it a try unless something better shows up before then.

Black PS5 will happen, just not this soon.

Since I'm buying at launch, outside of swapping panels, I've come to terms with owning a white PS5 until the next upgrade model releases. I will not replace the console solely to change colors.

Thining back... XBOX360 didn't bother me much (I even bought the HD-DVD player :rolleyes) , so I'll be ok with glacier white everything for a min. Sigh.

p.s. A black PS5 "Slim" with a disc drive... might get me?

Black PS5 will happen, just not this soon.
Since I'm buying at launch, outside of swapping panels, I've come to terms with owning a white PS5 until the next upgrade model releases. I will not replace the console solely to change colors.

Thining back... XBOX360 didn't bother me much (I even bought the HD-DVD player :rolleyes) , so I'll be ok with glacier white everything for a min. Sigh.

p.s. A black PS5 "Slim" with a disc drive... might get me?

Black PS5 will happen but if they offer the black panels that can make the White one look the same it allows me to play it at launch and change later.
Only thing that I will be urk me a lil will be owning two white controllers with a black console LOL

Back
Top Bottom