The overweight epidemic vol. Yes it is an epidemic

So, I'm out hanging out with my homie at Friday's watching the Lakers game on Saturday night and we get to the topic of these women out here.  I'm telling him how the Fat women are messing up the supply and demand out here.  There are so many fat women out here that every dude is going hard after every woman who isn't overweight.  Like all 10 of them in Philly.  That was my perspective.

So then about an hour later these two oldheads that was sitting next to us were talking and I just overhear him say her belly was way out to here past her breasts.  I say to him, "Ya'll talking about these women out here", they are like "yea, they fat, look at them, not only do they look horrible, it's a health problem".  Their perspective was more from a racial standpoint that they thought that the white women in general worked out and didn't allow themselves to get as big as the Black women.  They were also thinking that it was partly because up north the weather is cooler than down south where the women looked much better and were more fit and not overweight.  Like Miami, you don't see as many fat women walking around. 

They brought up a good point, which is that as long as dudes continue to mess with these fat broads, they will think it's ok. 

Cliff notes:  I think the big ones are messing up the supply and demand because so many of them are big.  They thought it was more of a race thing, but that's not the direction I want to take this topic. 

Are the fellas responsible for messing up the game by messing with fat women.  Is our obsession with Mass to blame for this epidemic. 

As long as dudes don't put pressure on these females to get in shape then they won't get in shape.

I blame the dudes for not demanding more and allowing such complacency from these women.

But you know dudes love themselves some "thick" women. LOL.

So I blame the dudes because women will do whatever you allow them to get away with.

The "epidemic" goes in two directions.  Theres a concerning amount of individuals who are too skinny and likewise for overweight individuals.

Its more of a confidence, body image problem.

Its just the prob is these fat o's are conducting themselves like they are attractive and deserving the respect and treatment we as men give to the attractive chicks. Where has the good ole days when fat o's were good for a kdic gobble, and letting you have they car while they at work. Now they be acting stuck up, acting like tons of ppl attracted to them, what part of the game is it when fat o's start getting respect and start feeling they should be treated properly and fair.
ohwell.gif

a woman's only goal in life regarding their body should be a flat stomach ... it should be a prerequisite for females to have a stomach absent of any pudge or remnants of last night's alcohol consumption ... im being dead serious, there should be a study done to determine what is the smallest possible size a woman's stomach can be while still being healthy and it should be written into law that they cant go over that size unless they are pregnant ... after the baby drops, they should be given 6 months to lose the fat/weight or whatever they call it ... but i stress a healthy size, not that anorexia !+%% ...

One more thing. The sad thing about nowadays is that the older women look better than the younger ones. The older women are thinner then the young ones. It's supposed to be the other way around. That is how bad it has gotten. I was talking with the oldhead and he was like "I met this mom and her daughter, and her daughter was bigger than her mom".  

Usually with topics like this, it's usually like we think it's bad because we are living through it.  Nope, it's not the case.  People 50-60 years old talking about how big the young women are nowadays.  Talking about "I would never go out looking like that, with a belly hanging out a skin tight shirt". 

Technology word to Wall E. Look at kids today, how much time they spend indoors on cell phone, computer,games etc...the epidemic is not going away anytime soon.

i think obession w/ mass is partly to blame, how many young fat girls go around thinking their "thick", save the whales harpoon fat chicks

Wait just one second.....I thought NT loved fat chicks.

I been telling you guys for years that the rest of the world (me included) thinks fat girls are disgusting and you have been calling me out on it.  All of a sudden dudes from NT are going to like fit girls now?  Are fit girls the next Foamposites or something?

Glad to see you people are coming around. 

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

DCAllAmerican wrote:
women will do whatever you allow them to get away with.
Truer words are rarely spoken.

And nobody take this as if I am saying women are men's puppets (You know how you folks love to flip flop my words), but women are naturally followers. They will follow you dudes if you demand more. If you don't allow yourself to talk to overweight women, and are a prime example of how a human being should eat/exercise, your woman has no choice but to follow in your foot-steps.

Someone recently asked me:
Her: So do you find any overweight woman attractive?
Me: I don't think all of them are unattractive, there are some nice looking heayweights in the world but I wouldn't deal with one on THAT type of level.
Her: Why?
Me: Because I have to change their lifestyle for me to be 100% happy with their physicals.The same way females take a bum dude and try to change him for the better and usually FAIL, I don't feel like investing that type of time in a lover. I will give advice to friends but if it is my girl, she should already be in shape or at least 75% there.

They just need guidance and leadership man, that is why so many of them are lost. Take it how you want!

And NO I am not saying that overweight men don't exist.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Wait just one second.....I thought NT loved fat chicks.

I been telling you guys for years that the rest of the world (me included) thinks fat girls are disgusting and you have been calling me out on it.  All of a sudden dudes from NT are going to like fit girls now?  Are fit girls the next Foamposites or something?

Glad to see you people are coming around. 
No. I think the same dudes that liked fat girls still like fat girls. Some of us have standards man.
laugh.gif
. Don't lump all of the non-majorities in the same boat. (No Triangle Trade)

It is not just women. What are you smoking? In my abnormal psych. class this was a topic. 60% of adults are overweight. That is an astounding number. That means more than half of you who posted are overweight.

theres enough fish in the sea for everyones prefrence

if you like red snapper than obviously you wont go bass fishing

if youre having problems pulling a decent chick dont blame it on the fat to fit ratio, blame it on your looks/personality/hygiene/financial status/ or a million other things that might be wrong with said person

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

It is not just women. What are you smoking? In my abnormal psych. class this was a topic. 60% of adults are overweight. That is an astounding number. That means more than half of you who posted are overweight.

You aren't seeing what the rest of us are seeing out here.  Maybe it's where you live.  Up in these northern cities like Philly, the younger women are bigger than the older women. 

I saw this girl later that same night, she looked like a tank going through the dance floor.  This girl was built like a tank, man!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

As long as dudes don't put pressure on these females to get in shape then they won't get in shape.

I blame the dudes for not demanding more and allowing such complacency from these women.

But you know dudes love themselves some "thick" women. LOL.

So I blame the dudes because women will do whatever you allow them to get away with.
QFT. DC for every post you make that I disagree with, there's another one that I 100% agree with.

-America as a whole is just fat these days.
-Parents get fat and let their kids do the same because no one wants to hurt their kids feelings and make them lose weight and have a healthy lifestyle.
-Up until a kid is 18 its the parents fault if they are fat after 18 it their fault.
-I will NEVER EVER EVER date/sleep with a fat chick, fat people are gross.
-We all need to stop letting fat/obese be ok. its a cycle thats killing a lot of people.
-If you let your kid eat whatever they want you are a bad parent period, kids want ice cream cake and candy; when it comes to food give kids what they need not what they want.
-Working out 5-6 days a week for kids would help tremendously too.

Originally Posted by wren32

-Parents get fat and let their kids do the same because no one wants to hurt their kids feelings and make them lose weight and have a healthy lifestyle.
-Up until a kid is 18 its the parents fault if they are fat after 18 it their fault.
-We all need to stop letting fat/obese be ok. its a cycle thats killing a lot of people.
-If you let your kid eat whatever they want you are a bad parent period, kids want ice cream cake and candy; when it comes to food give kids what they need not what they want.

i dunno what the "ism" is in the case... but u sound like u have a strong (racist like) hated towards fat people...

calm down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

theres enough fish in the sea for everyones prefrence

if you like red snapper than obviously you wont go bass fishing

if youre having problems pulling a decent chick dont blame it on the fat to fit ratio, blame it on your looks/personality/hygiene/financial status/ or a million other things that might be wrong with said person

I see what you saying but we wasn't really on that.  My boy was telling me how he was in Vegas for the fight and saying it wasn't that many fat chicks in Vegas.  He was talking about how many of them were looking real good and fit in Vegas.

So naturally, we got on the topic.  It wasn't on some ole, "man, these fat chicks is why I'm having a hard time out here". 

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i dunno what the "ism" is in the case... but u sound like u have a strong (racist like) hated towards fat people...

calm down
laugh.gif

lol
laugh.gif
. I dont hate fat people I just dont like that parents let their kids get like that and think that they are doing them a favor. If they wanna get fat they need to do when they move out your house but parents need to take more control of what their kids eat so they develop good habits. thats all im saying.

IDK Y but but i dont see this country making a drastic change to its diet w/o some sort of tax credit for losing weight/maintaining good health.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

calm down
laugh.gif

lol
laugh.gif
. I dont hate fat people I just dont like that parents let their kids get like that and think that they are doing them a favor. If they wanna get fat they need to do when they move out your house but parents need to take more control of what their kids eat so they develop good habits. thats all im saying.

I think parents who allow they kids to be fatties should be charged with child abuse or endangerment, or neglect.

Back
Top Bottom