The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

i think Joe has something on Spanier and it was going to come out during the PC because I believe Joe was going answer honestly . I think Spanier doing this is only trying protect himself.
+spot on Millian

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can't say I'm surprised, but I am still disgusted that this press conference was canceled. Graham Spanier is making a disgrace of this university with the way he is handling this whole thing. He needs to step down immediately.
Actually, he has handled everything as well as you would expect from someone in his position. Yes, let's throw an 84 year old up there in front of the press to answer questions about unsubstantiated allegations.

tired.gif
 a terrible ending.
i think everyone is going, including the staff and president

Although the above article was well written, I did not agree with the final portion stating that Paterno should be allowed to finish out the season and retire "with honor".

Bull****.

This is the last thing I want to have happen, for Paterno to dodge this scandal enough to where the season drags on and sees his career end with the word "retire" instead of "resign/fired".

Does anyone think that may be the ultimate plan here, for Paterno's image to fade away with "retire" attached to it? If he's able to finish out the season, and then retire as a way to remove himself and his name from the situation, that's a bull**** cop-out.

I'm going to the Nebraska/Penn St game this weekend, and I will not be wearing any Penn St gear.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

DoubleJs07 wrote:
*This is like a real-life version of Sleepers
30t6p3b.gif

Thats exactly what I said as I read that 23 page report.

Like my stomach is all messed up right now, the moral fiber of this country is truely truely deplorable. Disgusted doesn't even describe how I feel right now.

All of this.

Originally Posted by rashi

Penn St. must really want to get rid of JoPa. 
laugh.gif

with his age,  the stress surrounding this scandal/crime is something he should not be exposed to. I know he wants to ride things out, because he can't imagine doing anything else, but it's gotta take a toll on him especially if it would on anyone else regardless of age. He should just retire.

everyone's gotta go.

if you want to talk about who the next coach should be, which shouldn't even be a concern of anyone's right now: no one who has been around this program should be allowed near any position on this staff. That includes you, Al Golden.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Damn. Matt Millen just broke down on sportscenter. Must feel like $#$% to be a PSU grad today.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Saw that.

Also read that article Gunna posted. Disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif

About to read the grand jury report.

How this sick !@!% was allowed to get away with what he did for so long is mind boggling.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

looks like joe pa is officially OUT. sad day for all penn staters =(. campus is literally dead
This is not sad.

What happened to the countless children that everybody involved refused to protect is sad.

People getting all sad and gloomy over sports when real human lives have been ruined.

Not going at you but all these people that are completely missing the point that ADULTS did NOTHING to help innocent children from another ADULT.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

looks like joe pa is officially OUT. sad day for all penn staters =(. campus is literally dead
This is not sad.

What happened to the countless children that everybody involved refused to protect is sad.

People getting all sad and gloomy over sports when real human lives have been ruined.

Not going at you but all these people that are completely missing the point that ADULTS did NOTHING to help innocent children from another ADULT.

Nothing But Real In Post Above.
tired.gif

IF this is all true, I won't feel sorry for Paterno in the least.  And this is coming from a Penn St alumn.

Back
Top Bottom