The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

ksmith4768 wrote:
Heh heh heh... Just making sure I didn't offend anybody...

However, there is one Member that I plan to approach regarding a statement made... (something I took personally)

My man holdin a grudge like a mug....

Hope it wasn't me.

My-T.

laugh.gif
y'all tryin' to stir some beef up to get people to come. Smooth marketing scheme.
pimp.gif

Word up... Feel like my shoulders are being rubbed like I'm about to step in the Octagon... Heh heh heh...

But, it's not that serious... Just want to know if dude's statement was directly aimed at me... or not...

Better to ask him in person, as opposed to online...

nerd.gif

if i aint doin nothin i may swing by, that fridays is kinda outta the way for me tho so i donno, if anybody from woodbridge is goin hit me

and i dont really bang with fridays food
sick.gif
but whats everybody doin after that?

I can see it now...

[Debo voice, Kevin is NOT a small dude]
"Where's the punk that said Air Maxes suck? Huh? You want some? Who want some? Who want some of KSmith???"

[MytSharp in the background]
"I drove from Bmore over some damn Air Max beef? What the fu...."

[Lavan]
"You know which Air Max model?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I can see it now...

[Debo voice, Kevin is NOT a small dude]
"Where's the punk that said Air Maxes suck? Huh? You want some? Who want some? Who want some of KSmith???"

[MytSharp in the background]
"I drove from Bmore over some damn Air Max beef? What the fu...."

[Lavan]
"You know which Air Max model?"

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I am CRYin over here...

And for those who have never been to a Summit aka DAR aka Meet up..

From what I recall bammas done talk like they do on here.. as in...

"Did you see those new _____?"

Where WILL they release so I can get em???

Copped

Can you grab me a pair??

Naw.. it doesn't go down quite like that.. altho there are shoes handed off from time to time.. Trunks raised... Money exchanged... if the general publicdidn't know any better they might think it was some masterful Syndicate meeting with a focus on being so discreet everyone dresses in Sports Wear..

We will know you frequent ISS if you ask for a Circle Jer..er Circle Picture.. Unless of course you are Tommie or Lavan and you use it as an excuse to take apic with one of their Hubble Cameras that can see fake factories in Indonesia

^
laugh.gif

i remember i stopped by the ESPN zone for the NT/ISS summit cuz i was in the city, i went with my folks, there was like 3 shoe circles being held... i made thegrampa simpson gif into a reality that day...

Originally Posted by TeePeso

shoes circles FTW!!! Everyone wear your heaters....
nerd.gif

Sweet! Time to un-DS my DS BNIB Unworn never tried on before UndftdxCmonwealthxSupremexStashxNigoxWALE crocs with the Pedo bear gibbets! who messing with me?The answer is none!!!!!!

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by TeePeso

shoes circles FTW!!! Everyone wear your heaters....
nerd.gif

Sweet! Time to un-DS my DS BNIB Unworn never tried on before UndftdxCmonwealthxSupremexStashxNigoxWALE crocs with the Pedo bear gibbets! who messing with me? The answer is none!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bump... good to keep this at the top since there's no sticky!

Invitation to those attending from the 804... I'm driving so if you trying to roll hit me up for arrangements. Those generous can toss $5 in the tank orscoop me a drank!

I wonder how many BlueMoon's is he gonna run through...Lol. Ima call ahead and make sure they have enough oranges on hand.

^^^^ Look at this new NIGeriA here. Since we doing like that

Look for the brown-eyed bomber...

whose gonna park round back and wait by whoever parked the flyest ride out side and front like I just hoped out!

DON'T LET IT BE YOUR WHIP I PICK

Back
Top Bottom