The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

I'm walking, so I probably won't have soles by the time I get to Greenbelt. But I'll still put my foot in the circle pic.

The one conversation I will be avoiding is the "What would you do for X $." I don't think I can stomach the responses.

roll.gif

i normally stick to rum and coke..but i may try that funny drink with the orange...lol

if anyone is interested...i have some sneakers for sale....PM me if you want the list...
see you there.

it sounds as tho this event might not be as enjoyable sober...considering im not technically of the drinking age...i might have to tail gate andpre-game...party in the parking lot!

I'm walking, so I probably won't have soles by the time I get to Greenbelt. But I'll still put my foot in the circle pic.

Scotch PM me if you need a ride, might be able to help you out.

they better have some damn oranges!...or Im pullin' a Eyes of Hazel rant in that %%$*$!

That +#% was tooooooooooo funny.

Harm: The hell is that? What kinda beer do you put an orange in?
20 minutes later...
Forgot who it was: Harm, the hell is that you're drinking?
Harm: Blue Moon son, s**t's good. Gotta have the orange slice though.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Beer isn't supposed to have fruit in it.... MAN LAW!

My man... what if its like some real man type fruit? Like and apple core w/ a bullet in it? Or like dirty kiwi with a nail through it? An exception has to bemade I believe!!!!

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

^^^^ Look at this new NIGeriA here. Since we doing like that

Look for the brown-eyed bomber...

whose gonna park round back and wait by whoever parked the flyest ride out side and front like I just hoped out!

DON'T LET IT BE YOUR WHIP I PICK
You gonna take pics by it too huh?

Sike naw but seriously do I just walk in and be like I'm here for Niketalk or what, I really don't know how this works

You'll know it's us if you see a bunch of people in semi-streetwear with a preacher. That's not a community outreach program that's justNT's finest.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Man. I bet you I will be there no later than 5 minutes form start time.

That bamma went from on time to no later than........lol Classic..

Wish I could be there.....

To be on the safeside... Everyone bring a big poster board of your avatar and tape it to the back of you chair.

To be on the safeside... Everyone bring a big poster board of your avatar and tape it to the back of you chair.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I was thinkin of showin up to one in a Life Size Destro Outfit.. with a Tall Darkhaired chick accompanying me.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You'll know it's us if you see a bunch of people in semi-streetwear with a preacher. That's not a community outreach program that's just NT's finest.

CLASSIC!!! LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Beer isn't supposed to have fruit in it.... MAN LAW!

My man... what if its like some real man type fruit? Like and apple core w/ a bullet in it? Or like dirty kiwi with a nail through it? An exception has to be made I believe!!!!

Im with you.. I drink White Zin when I can't do the beer cause it makes my belly big bruh...

Ru you rollin thru?

You'll know it's us if you see a bunch of people in semi-streetwear with a preacher. That's not a community outreach program that's just NT's finest.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

roll.gif

roll.gif

Im with you.. I drink White Zin when I can't do the beer cause it makes my belly big bruh...
I mean you are like 53... you can only genetics for so long.
Bamma.. people pray for Genetics like mine..
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom