The phenomenon that is RadioShack

Obviously radioshack has ties into other aspects of financial support.
The world is run by corporations not governments!
open your eyes people

Obviously radioshack has ties into other aspects of financial support.
The world is run by corporations not governments!
open your eyes people

I buy my audio wires from there i.e. S-Video, 3.5mm Stereo extender wires, etc. Prices for some of their $##! is bananas tho. Charge crazy prices for memory cards and HDMI's

I buy my audio wires from there i.e. S-Video, 3.5mm Stereo extender wires, etc. Prices for some of their $##! is bananas tho. Charge crazy prices for memory cards and HDMI's

cell phones and mexican immigrants,I swear everytime I tell a mexican we dont have some sort of electronic device at wal-mart they say theyll go to radio shack.

cell phones and mexican immigrants,I swear everytime I tell a mexican we dont have some sort of electronic device at wal-mart they say theyll go to radio shack.

thats where older people go for stuff that younger people go to places like best buy for...

thats y its still around... radioshack will see its demise some time in the next 15 years...

thats where older people go for stuff that younger people go to places like best buy for...

thats y its still around... radioshack will see its demise some time in the next 15 years...

I heard they sell more advanced electronic stuff rather than basic things that best buy/circuit city sells

My radioshack is right across the street from best buy and there is seriously like 1 car there every time I go buy it

I heard they sell more advanced electronic stuff rather than basic things that best buy/circuit city sells

My radioshack is right across the street from best buy and there is seriously like 1 car there every time I go buy it

never seen anyone else in there besides myself whenever I've had to make the trip....with that said they always have the most random connectors whenever I need them.

never seen anyone else in there besides myself whenever I've had to make the trip....with that said they always have the most random connectors whenever I need them.

They're contracts with wireless companies has been keeping them in business. No joke.

And that's because they will do everything in their power to get you a new cell phone/service, by offering the max for your old cell phone, rebates, and anything they can get away with.

They're contracts with wireless companies has been keeping them in business. No joke.

And that's because they will do everything in their power to get you a new cell phone/service, by offering the max for your old cell phone, rebates, and anything they can get away with.

copped my boost phone there
pimp.gif

Radioshack's adapter inventory > *

I swear they have every jack, converter, plug, or splitter. The only other local store I cant think of that would have this Stuff is Fry's but the closest one is 25 minutes away from my house. Monoprice should open up local stores.

Radioshack's adapter inventory > *

I swear they have every jack, converter, plug, or splitter. The only other local store I cant think of that would have this Stuff is Fry's but the closest one is 25 minutes away from my house. Monoprice should open up local stores.

now that i think about it there are a few near me.  And they've been around for a long time. 

They're all small stores.  Seen many big electronic stores come and go but Radioshack is still around.  never thought about it. 

i remember buying some cable wire but thats because i was desperate.  never bought anything else from there. 

now that i think about it there are a few near me.  And they've been around for a long time. 

They're all small stores.  Seen many big electronic stores come and go but Radioshack is still around.  never thought about it. 

i remember buying some cable wire but thats because i was desperate.  never bought anything else from there. 

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I still buy resistors, capacitors, transistors, and so forth from RS when I need them right away.

I swear RadioShack is the most convenient place to buy all this crap... I remember the project director for one of my classes always going back and forth from there whenever we needed more components right away.

Back
Top Bottom