The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Gonna start texting from mine and all my friends phones daily

NT > Blake Sheldon

Just voted right now
pimp.gif

You need to get on that #NTwitter with this though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Gonna start texting from mine and all my friends phones daily

NT > Blake Sheldon

This!

Ok so we now have well over 3500 votes, when I started this thread we had barely 1000. Now I know all the other parents are getting people to vote too but I gotta feel like NT is really starting to make its impression felt.

We are gonna pull this off and its going to be because of the NT community...

Keep the votes coming and do whatever you can to spread the word.

Thanks guys!

voted, but isnt it a good thing that that dude tweeted it, isn't he supporting the same one that we are?

No, its def. A good thing Blake tweeted it, I was more so agreeing that the power of NT > a single tweet from Blake.

a NT sign on the playground would be cool, probably far fetched but who knows lets get this thread some serious views tgat breed results and who knows....

More good news, we are now sitting in 6th place, and are only 1400 votes from 2nd place!

Thanks NT!

*texted. Felt good. Unlike that fousydude self-promoting attentionore, you are doing this for a good cause of the sake of children's future. I will vote everyday.

*Heads up, you can vote using your Googlevoice number! Pair that with your mobile and that's 2 votes.

Bump

Come on guys lets keep this on the 1st page

Huge thank you to everyone voting, we are trying to move into 3rd place today and we are about 600 votes away from doing so...

Thanks you guys, we are gaining momentum but still have a longway to go. Bump this thread whenever you can these kids appreciate it!

I set my phone to repeat sending that text everyday in the morning. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom