The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Y'all would buy strategy guides?
I told this story before but I borrowed a FF7 Guide from this African dude with Polio named Kwame.

I held on to it for a while, I planned on giving it back. I ended up transferring schools but he would still send me messages on AOL IM asking when I was going to bring it back to him.

I might still have it

I told this story before but I borrowed a FF7 Guide from this African dude with Polio named Kwame.

I held on to it for a while, I planned on giving it back. I ended up transferring schools but he would still send me messages on AOL IM asking when I was going to bring it back to him.

I might still have it

You have lived some life, my friend.

NHL '94 was released 25 years ago today...approximately.

genesis_nhl94.jpg

80809-nhl-94-snes-front-cover.jpg

Don't get me wrong, the game mechanics in SoR3 were greatly improved vs. SoR1 & SoR2. The running attack that improved with successive 'stars' made the 'walking' in SoR 1 & SoR 2 feel tedious as hell. Listen to the OST from 1 & 2 and then listen to the 'noise' from 3 - the former has aged really well while the latter is still horrid.
Good talk about all things, including music

What were the best myths about retro games?

I remember that street fighter April fool's joke.

Always felt this low-ki inspired MK

Played this on Genesis way back in the day. It had some cool elements with the crowd interaction and weapons but was lacking severely in the gameplay department. I remember it being one of the earlier 'digitized graphic' joints. The arcade version was slightly more fun than the console versions.

Back
Top Bottom