The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Ever? As in after their time? Hmmmm I’d have to say Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast. Maybe if I had a dancepad, but without it, that game is terrible.

Not super retro but.....

upload_2018-9-30_7-4-44.jpeg

I had 2 bucks and some change leftover at the mall and I went into gamestop to see if it was possible to buy a game.To my surprise I saw this on the shelf for something like 2.39.

It was absolutely terrible.

Not answering THAT question, I have to think hard about it.

But an underrated gameon 64 was Beetle Adventure Racing. Anybody else play it?

Crappiest rental game I had has to be Pit Fighter for the Sega Genesis. Just an awful port of the arcade version. I wound up playing outside after just a few frustrating minutes.
il_570xN.1503083744_oqx0.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO my bro, not gonna dispute that Pit Fighter on the Genesis was bad but you really need to peep the SNES version of the game. :sick: You would think it's a comparison between an 8bit & 16bit game.

Crappiest rental game I had has to be Pit Fighter for the Sega Genesis. Just an awful port of the arcade version. I wound up playing outside after just a few frustrating minutes.
il_570xN.1503083744_oqx0.jpg
This was a damn awful port. But recently I went to Galloping Ghost in Chicago and played the arcade version. That game was crap all around. There has to be 3-5 frames of animation per character.

This was a damn awful port. But recently I went to Galloping Ghost in Chicago and played the arcade version. That game was crap all around. There has to be 3-5 frames of animation per character.

This was a really early 'digitized' graphics game. 'Ish was 'lifelike' for the time.

Back
Top Bottom