The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Good talk about all things, including music

Excellent videos. They really put a ton of effort into SoR 2.

Bare Knuckle III is a far better game than SoR 3 as they said too. Game somehow went of the rails and the Japanese 'Bare Knuckle III' made more 'sense' in a bizarre way.

Last edited:
Have you gotten around to playing this yet?

Game is deep, game is difficult.

Nice soundtrack

This game definitely takes some getting used to due to the controls, still fun though. I don't remember how many stages we passed but I remember my nephew got the hang of before I did, lol.

Btw, those commercials took me back. They aired them in between WWF wrestling and also during Monster Truck racing show. FOX ch. 11 here in Los Angeles.

Norm always delivers good videos. He just posted one story I totally forgot about. The time Sega was sued by Nike for copying their Air Jordan XII "frozen moment” commercial.

Norm always delivers good videos. He just posted one story I totally forgot about. The time Sega was sued by Nike for copying their Air Jordan XII "frozen moment” commercial.

Repped.

Watching this now.

Hell yeah SEGA copied Nike.

passed by goodwill first time in a while, they had about 10 nes games in a glass case tho, with a long line, they were priced at 4.99 tho...but they had super mario 3 on top with a price tag of 49.99 so i didnt even bother lol.

passed by goodwill first time in a while, they had about 10 nes games in a glass case tho, with a long line, they were priced at 4.99 tho...but they had super mario 3 on top with a price tag of 49.99 so i didnt even bother lol.

Wth? That's at least DOUBLE the going rate on eBay :lol::smh:

I didn't find much today but picked up
Wave Race (GameCube)
Ghostbusters (Wii)
Tenchu 2 (PS1)

Last edited:
They had your info and would charge you, I mean if you didn’t go back to that spot then u got away.

Growing up I never used block buster it was Mom and pop places, they would take copies of your id and all that.

I remember getting banned from a few for late returns.

I do see a lot of red box games for sale on mercari new releases same seller with at least 5 copies. I’m pretty sure they steal them.

Be honest.

Who here swapped a game they rented?

Only time I remember is when I swapped a VHS tape of this anime movie I borrowed from the library. I think it was Inuyasha .. SMH :lol:..

Reminds me of when we went to the mall to pick up WWF Wrestlemania 2000 from Target. We couldn't wait so we opened it on the way out the parking lot and inside the box was a Sega Genesis game. Ended up getting a copy from my cousin I think

venom13.gif

Back
Top Bottom