The RETRO Gaming Thread!

tumblr_pg7cozETCh1xq97yeo1_1280.gif

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 How much did that copy run you bro? Eternal Darkness is on damn near every top 10 GameCube game list and it's become quite expensive.
Passed on a ton until i found this minty copy for $28.

Its a grind but i am putting together a nice collection at below market prices. Collecting for gameplay and not value but unfortunately they tend to be correlated

Passed on a ton until i found this minty copy for $28.

Its a grind but i am putting together a nice collection at below market prices. Collecting for gameplay and not value but unfortunately they tend to be correlated

Very good pickup for $28. Most spots are asking OG retail price ($59.99) for the game and higher in the condition you got yours.

I got my copy about 2 years ago for $40 but couldn't get into the game. I might revisit it again when I have some time.

That magazine was very short lived iirc. I used to love browsing gamepro, egm, tips n tricks and Nintendo power at the local newsstands in the late 90s early 00s.
I also used to love Gamefan, their layout designs were so much more creative than EGM or Gamepro.

Damn, don't remember games going for that much.

I always thought they were always $60.

I remember SFA2 on SNES always being 60, but everything else would drop. Man my dad dropped 80 on KI? I didn't even know.

And naw man, PS1 times games were 40-50 brand new. When I started buying in the PS2 era though and since, everything has been 60.

Some N64 games dropped for $70

I remember Episode I Racer and WCW/NWO Revenge being more than $60. Then again maybe without the internet it was easier for Mom and Pop types to mark up games

Some N64 games dropped for $70

I remember Episode I Racer and WCW/NWO Revenge being more than $60. Then again maybe without the internet it was easier for Mom and Pop types to mark up games

I remember mission impossible (N64) released at $70. Eazy pass, pretty sure i got banjo kazooie instead. Wish i could give childhood me props for that W

Back
Top Bottom