The RETRO Gaming Thread!

tumblr_oewnt5rnq51r3smugo1_1280.gif

i remember i was able to beat Bart Vs Space Mutants, or whatever it was called.
took me forever to beat it.
that first level alone where you have to go around spray painting things took me weeks to figure out.

!!e!UcPQEGM~$(KGrHqYOKiQEz9U7GQkHBNP3ScR2oQ~~_1.JPG

I remember this game had a lot of kids rage quit back in the day.. Also a lot of fights happened if you're playing 2 players and you were the one that died in the game.. :rofl:

i remember i was able to beat Bart Vs Space Mutants, or whatever it was called.
took me forever to beat it.
that first level alone where you have to go around spray painting things took me weeks to figure out.

Man, I had the game gear version of this game and I promise I haven't seen anything after that first level.

Those Acclaim Simpson's games were so hard. Raged plenty of times as a kid.

Everyone of those home console games was straight up shovel-ware churned out to cash in on the Simpsons popularity. :sick::sick::smh::smh:

Such a shame as the Simpsons arcade game was excellent (and rightfully so as Konami developed it).

I will give a pass to Krusty's Fun House although it was somewhat of a different genre and did get boring fast.

Man, I had the game gear version of this game and I promise I haven't seen anything after that first level.

I remember not being to get past the first level of 'Bart Vs. the World' for the Famicom and 'Escape from Camp Deadly' on the Gameboy. :smh::smh:

Everyone of those home console games was straight up shovel-ware churned out to cash in on the Simpsons popularity. :sick::sick::smh::smh:

Such a shame as the Simpsons arcade game was excellent (and rightfully so as Konami developed it).

I will give a pass to Krusty's Fun House although it was somewhat of a different genre and did get boring fast.
Controls and hit detection was SO bad.

What a great video and collection. Highlight for me is how cool the collector was with people touching things. I’d think someone like that would be super uncomfortable with having so many strangers over. Being that he’s the hardest core collector and an older gamer nerd, I’d expect a a certain degree of irritability. Wonder if being a chill dude is part of what helped him get hooked up with so many things.

I’ve got memories playing this one as a youngn. And tbh, not good ones :lol:. I don’t plan on ever playing it again.

What a great video and collection. Highlight for me is how cool the collector was with people touching things. I’d think someone like that would be super uncomfortable with having so many strangers over. Being that he’s the hardest core collector and an older gamer nerd, I’d expect a a certain degree of irritability. Wonder if being a chill dude is part of what helped him get hooked up with so many things.

yeah i know right when he grabbed his limited edition ps4 with the cables connected to it, while in stand by mode idk why it bothered me lol.

Back
Top Bottom