The RETRO Gaming Thread!

fncchamppc.jpg

Reminds me of a theory I've always had: If you pickup playing the piano later in life, on average a person will struggle more so than someone who started at an earlier age
Me and my boy had the same theory about video games.

We both started our gaming careers with the NES.

So we had another friend that first owned a system with PS1. When we used to play N64, he would always make Rookie mistakes, and we always attributed it to him not having a strong gaming base/foundation.

My wife struggles with 3 Dimensional Movement in gaming. It's like a Depth Perception issue with cliffs, oncoming enemies, and with camera rotation. Says her ADHD and Artistic Views of polygons, colors, etc. mess with her brain. It's quite intriguing actually.

My wife struggles with 3 Dimensional Movement in gaming. It's like a Depth Perception issue with cliffs, oncoming enemies, and with camera rotation. Says her ADHD and Artistic Views of polygons, colors, etc. mess with her brain. It's quite intriguing actually.
Does she have a gaming foundation?

Which gMes do yall play?

Does she have a gaming foundation?

Which gMes do yall play?

She can play 2D platformers/side scrollers all day. She started with an NES and is better than me at those games. She has a 3DS and gets down with Mario games for the most part(nothing 3D like Odyssey). We primarily play Super Mario Party. When I’m playing Breath of the Wild, she’s wants no parts of it and is often annoyed by me moving the camera.

Back
Top Bottom