The RETRO Gaming Thread!

That series on the Genesis was a lot of fun. Don't remember finishing the games though.

Loved the 'Strike' series. Didn't play the first one, but played and finished Jungle Strike on Genesis and Urban Strike on a PC emulator. Relatively easy games with the 'password protected' stage select and some good resource management.

Also owned the PC version of Nuclear Strike but couldn't finish that one as the final stage required a fair bit of micromanagement.

3ffce2ca-8aa1-11e8-ba94-0242ac110002
I forgot which DJ but someone opens their set with the audio for this.

And maybe Frank Ocean Album?

Picked up Batman returns for the Sega Genesis. Used to see the posters for this one but the video store didn't actually have it, lol. Can't be mad at $5.50 shipped.

picked up the 30th Anniversary Street Fighter collection on BF, Man, I forgot how much fun these were, although I really need to get a fightstick and practice if I want to get my skills up again.

Anyone replace the laser on their Dreamcast? I've been looking into it because I've got an itch to play a few older games that didn't show up elsewhere (Project Justice I'm looking at YOU)

Picked up Street Fighter IV for the PS3. $3.99 well spent and I'm slowly being pulled to this system again.

likeaboss2 likeaboss2 You score that copy of Mario Kart for a decent price? Local spots are selling it for over its original MSRP. :smh:

All my pickups have been from ebay. I’m not getting any super steals but with patience I’m able to get games in top condition, cib, and from regular joe sellers not looking for top dollar.

I’m very anti-flipper so it always feels like a win when i dont buy from one :nthat:

Been on ebay more than I’d like to admit though :smh: Going to take a break

Last edited:
panzer dragoon getting remade and released next year

that said panzer orta is 4.99 on xbox live rn, might sell my physical disc inexchange for a digital copy

Back
Top Bottom