The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Was the SNES the first console to have shoulder buttons on controllers?

Was trying to think if there was another console before that without googling it.

Fatal Fury - HELL YEAH to all of them
Final Fight - Only 3 for me personally, but I'd be down if they made a 4
Rushing Beat - Never heard of

Rushing Beat was a beat em up similar to Streets of Rage. There were 3 games that were given different names in the US: Rival Turf!, Brawl Brothers, The Peace Keepers.

Watching Double Dare. Saw these toys being used as prizes.

Yoo I found this Franklin Language Master 3000 the other week for 50 cents (1 dollar with 50% discount tag), when I stopped by a thrift store at my old college town that I used to always go to. Joint takes 4 AA batteries tho. Also found a DDR game I wanted to play with my fam

C298B921-E034-4D5D-972C-1FF3FC41E01D.jpeg
DB2615A5-2526-4EB1-8612-D5A3150D76E7.jpeg

73CF1CCE-5106-48C4-BD8B-4037AD04AA3F.jpeg

Watching Double Dare. Saw these toys being used as prizes.

Yoo I found this Franklin Language Master 3000 the other week for 50 cents

DB2615A5-2526-4EB1-8612-D5A3150D76E7.jpeg

My childhood learning toy belonged to my uncle 1st. It was an early 1980’s Vtech Lesson One speak/spell/math toy. I remember playing with it when I got tired of my Hot Wheels or action figures. My uncle was almost 4 years older than me and could out spell him :lol:
1585023465674.jpeg

I picked up a PS2 slim the other day and it won't read PS2 games. It plays PS1 games and DVDs just fine but the three PS2 games i've tried it won't read. Anyone heard of something like this?

I picked up a PS2 slim the other day and it won't read PS2 games. It plays PS1 games and DVDs just fine but the three PS2 games i've tried it won't read. Anyone heard of something like this?

I vaguely recall hearing about this in the past.

Is it not playing blue disc games or DVD games? both? I know you’re situation isn’t the first I’ve heard of slims acting like this. I’ll try to find the link.

I vaguely recall hearing about this in the past.

Is it not playing blue disc games or DVD games? both? I know you’re situation isn’t the first I’ve heard of slims acting like this. I’ll try to find the link.
All silver back games (Tekken 4, NFS Underground and Def Jam Fight for NY).
Thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom