The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Slim pickings at my local thrift stores. The only thing I did pick up was a vertical stand for my PS2 fat model. At least it was free * shrugs*

Playing The Firemen on my snes mini.

Pretty addicting game.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it never came out in the US.

Ok so who else had to put their ps1 upside down for it to work? :smh: :lol:
I never had that problem but one of my friends did, lol.

On another topic, I saw a bunch of really cool boxed snes games at the thrift store. The problem?....the manager hasn’t “researched” them to give me a price on the spot. He moved the games into his office :lol: :smh:

I knew someone that turned their PS1 upside down, that didn't HAVE to turn it upside down, and they ended up scratching their Twisted Metal in the process.

MV5BMGRlMDUxYTgtNzMxNi00YzE1LTgxNDYtMGQxZWY0NjA0ZjQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ2OTk4MzI@._V1_.jpg

Good day today! I picked up some SNES games and 2 controllers for just $20, manager hook up :emoji_muscle: :emoji_sun_with_face:

-Donkey Kong 1, 2 and 3. All in og box
-Super Mario World + Mario All Stars
-Super Mario Kart
-Scooby Do Mysteries
-Tetris Attack

Edit: They also had the slimmer 2nd version Sega Genesis for $15 but I passed since it was just the console. No power cord, video cable or controller.

A friend of mine had one of those cabinet CRT TVs with the Genesis console on top so of course the controller cables hung down over the TV while we played lol and smh. The struggle was real. I remember a good amount of times playing Street Fighter and blaming the controller cable being in the way when I lost.

Joint was similar to this one so only way to connect the console was placing it on top of the set.

Back
Top Bottom